Chapter 4 - Her point of Reunition

Part 2

Standing in front of the building, the first thing I noticed logo of R. S Group of Industry written in bold letters.

I don't know why but reading this name, a shiver ran down my spine.

Not only the name,but something else too like something is gonna happen.

Just have to figure out that bad or good.

As I started taking a step forward, my heart started beating irregularly.

I am probably nervous. Yeah that's right.

Now my subconscious is rolling her eyes on me for coming up with a stupid excuse.

Come on ! It means, she is stupid too.

Ignoring her, I e termed the building by sliding though the large glass door.

Entering inside, the first thing I noticed is it's infrastructure. Now this is what I say took my breath away.
Even beautiful word won't judge what's in front of me right now.

But like any typical cliché Multimillion company, there was a fake girl sitting at the reception with equally fake eyelashes which she is batting to every single male species passing her.

Geez !!!! Someone is desperate.

She look at me with scrutinizing eyes and again I am back to being nervous.

"Excuse me, I am here for 9:00 am interview." I asked politely.

After hearing me she rolled her eyes muttering something under her breathe.

Okay then.

"Yes, you can take that elevator and go to the top floor." She replied rudely like this is the last thing she wants to do right now.

I am sure batting eyelashes is more important work for her.

I mean what's her problem ? I really wanted to knock some manners in her but Naa, my Maa taught me not to bite back the dogs.

Did I just call her a dog ? Nope .

Its just a saying. (most innocent look I can give)

With that thought, I rushed to elevator to my left side because in right side elevators there was a board sign indicating that's its private.

Probably for boss.

As I entered the top floor, a lady around 40 years old, at the floor reception smiled at me warmly.

"I am Advika Suryavanshi. I am here for the interview." Somehow hinting her that I don't know where to go.

"Of course. I am Ananya. I spoke to you at morning" she replied.

I already like her.

She took me to a hallway and asked me to take a seat and my name will be called.

I saw some thirty girls waiting outside just like me. Each one of them is in her professional attire. I am confident in my work but my appearance compared to them, not so much.