Pushing up Love

Pushing up love

I guess i can start with a little about me, the names Jack been alive 17 amazing years. Been through some hard ships, one being abused by the fathers in my life. Both hit me and called me names told me how worthless i was. I believed them too but i never let it really get to me i was a strong kid. I live in the solar cluster named 965. My people have been here for over a 100 years. We originated from the planet Casanova. My grand ma ma told me it was a beautiful planet with many lakes and and green trees, she still doesn't know why they all ever left. Her brother and mom where put on another star flyer and she said never saw them again.

Thats enough about me for now.

Its time to tell you what this story is really about. Its about two star crossed lovers that are never meant to be.

I was at the academy checking my social profile. A cute guy named zeus messaged me saying he wanted to meet after third block. So i messaged back saying " Sure thing hot stuff " he replied with a :3 face. I was in third block watching the numbers on my phone tick ahead. Then the alarm for class to end went off. I jumped up and speed walked to the lockers where he asked to meet. I was so nervous. He is really cute and im not really much to look at. Then i saw him turn the corner and we made eye contact. He said " Hey " and i quickly and weirdly said "hey" back in a sheepish tone. He asked how my day has been. Before i said anything his lips had already hit mine and he was pushing his tung in my mouth. I jerked back breaking the kiss. He just stared at me and me at him, he looked at his phone and quickly said he had to go and ran off. I stood there for a while wondering what had just happened, then the bell for 4th block rang. I went to 4th amazed at what just happened. No words could describe how awkward what just happened was. I wondered what he wanted ? Did u want to date or a hook up ? My brain was filled with so many possibilities of what that all meant. So i decided to take a risk. It was 6 minutes before class ended. Mr. Razor had already streamed us our home work for the afternoon. I took out my phone and opened up messenger and found his name. I started to type but kept deleting thinking what i wanted to say was to much to ask just to have know one another for a few minuets. I finally found the words i typed " I'm sorry to ask or if I'm bothering you don't reply till you can. But what did you intend on meaning by what all just happened ?" I taped the send button and waited for a reply. Walking home i saw the new hover mansions being brought over from the port. They where amazing structures, they represented the finest of modern architecture we have ever seen. Day dreaming about living in one of them i almost missed my street conner. I came into the house smelling the amazing home cooked meal my grandma always prepares for me and my brother when we are home from classes. Today it was green beans from the gardens and fried chicken with flat bread. I took my plate to my room to finish off what green beans where left. As soon as i laid on my bed my phone buzzed with an alert. It was a message from zeus, slowing the bits of food left in my mouth i opened the chat. He said " idk you are just really cute and i kinda have had a crush on you for a while and.... Well i just had the urge to kiss those amazing lips of yours" i replied " awww thank you. But i dont think im as cute as you are. Would u like to video chat later ? " he replied " no im to nervous as it already is.... And my parents don't fully approve of me dating another male. Its been over 300 years since the approval of different species marriage and they are worried about me dating same sex. Crazy" i replied " ok thats understandable. Thanks for the kiss tho " he replied " no problem". The rest of my night was full of me streaming my home work to Mr. Razor for approval and listing to music.