Life Saver

You and Walker have become bestfriends since you became part of Press Play. One Day you, walker, jack, Luke and payte were messing around being teenagers making a YouTube video and they were throwing they're bags and stuff across the room at each other. Then jack grabs one if your bags. That bag had your medicine in it. As medicine I mean insulin, you were a diabetic. Jack threw your bag at walker but luckily missed walker but hit the wall and shattered your insulin bottles.

They asked what that was you said "it must have just been when you threw it at the wall" Payte said " yeah but it sounded like something broke" you said don't worry about it. The thing is none of them knew that you were diabetic. Not even walker. Then the next day you weren't feeling to good and you knew you needed your insulin so you were going to call your mom and tell her what happened you started to feel dizzy and noxious so you went to walker and jacks room and told jack to call your mom when jack was calling your mom walker asked "what's wrong why are you.... Are you a diabetic ??" "Umm" "You are why didn't you say anything. Is that what broke in your bag yesterday. Your insulin." "Umm yeah. I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I know you told me you were a diabetic but I. I couldn't tell you I was. I don't know why I just couldn't." "What kind of insulin do you take?" " I don't know what kind I know it has pink on the bottle." "I take the kind that has pink on the bottle". Walker grabbed his bag and brought you some insulin, by this time jack was done talking to your mom and told her that walker had the same kind if insulin. "Take it" walker said "I don't know if I should" "it's either take this or get sicker and end up in the hospital". You took the insulin and after about 5 minutes you started to feel better. "Thank you walker, you are my lifesaver." "No problem" "how can I repay you for this?" "You can go watch a movie with me" "ok. I can do that"

THE END.

THIS IS MY FIRST IMAGINE IDK IF ITS GOOD ENOUGH OR NAH BUT IF YOU LIKE IT THEN THATS AWESOME. 👍👍