Chapter 14

A/N  I decided to give this story a little closure. There will probably be two or three more short chapters, just to sort of end the story. And I've honestly forgotten a lot of details about this story so be kind. It won't have a happy ending.
-----------------------------------

Chapter 14 Lost And Found

Adrianna POV

I woke with a start, something heavy moving across my torso. I looked down to see Sirius rubbing his arm over me.

"Good morning, love." he muttered quietly. I smiled at him.

"'Morning" I said quietly. He sighed.

"We should get back to the school..." he muttered.

***

After a long trek back to the castle, we stopped for a rest by the lake. I leaned against a large tree instead of sitting.

Neither of us spoke. We sat in silence, and just when I thought I'd go crazy, he sighed.

"Adrianna," he said, standing up. He grabbed my hands and faced me.

Another sigh.

A strange look crossed his face for just a moment before he composed his features. I was beginning to get a bit worried.

"Adrianna, I-I can't do this anymore." he said quietly, looking into my eyes. My heart started beating faster.

"What do you mean?" I asked, looking away, knowing the answer.

"I can't be with you, Adrianna." he said. I chanced a look at him. He showed no emotion.

"What did I do?" I asked, confused. His eyes hardened, and he glared at me.

"Goodbye, Riddle." he muttered darkly, and walked away.

--------------------------------

Okay, so Adrianna and Sirius didn't end up together. I'm ending the story on the next chapter, and you probably will not be happy with me afterwards. And please don't ask why Sirius broke up with her, because I don't even know. It just had to happen for the ending to be so soon. The way I had it planned, she would have caused the break up, but I don't want to mess with this story anymore. I know there are a lot of questions unanswered, but most of them don't have an answer.

Thanks for Reading!