Chapter Three

The world frowned, it kicked and it screamed, it was in distress as it watched it's inhabitants fall ill to the ending of humanity. Aaron quickly figured out that he was no longer in control. He tried to fight the being putting him on the road to destruction, but he soon found himself slouched in the corner of his prison, his body.

He could only watch as people stormed the streets, eating each other. Someone ran up to Aaron "Please, sir, you gotta help me!" He screamed. Aaron only looked at him with his white eyes and walked past him. Screams followed as the man's predators caught up with him. Society was crumbling.

Aaron walked a few more blocks until he came to a house with it's door ajar. He walked in and found three people inside. Two men, one of them a cop, and a woman on the floor, dead. The cop aimed his shotgun at Aaron. "Just do it" Aaron wanted to say, but no words came.

"Your puny weapons won't stop us" Aaron's body spoke.

"What the hell is it saying" The cop said.

"She called it AKILO" The man said.

"What the hell is that?" The cop asked, looking at the man. Aaron's body took this opportunity to grab the gun. He took it from the cop and sucker-punched him.

"Don't do stupid" Aaron's body spoke.

The cop grabbed his pistol out of its holster. Aaron sighed in relief and everything went black.