22~Proffesor Diabla and the Tormentor

Iria
Walking to the class of Deadly Magik, I was wondering what we would do for our first class.
Entering the class I felt as if I were home in Hell. The others obviously felt that way to but, Ophidian looked at the damp heat of the dark room with wonder.

 The others obviously felt that way to but, Ophidian looked at the damp heat of the dark room with wonder

Two thrones could be seen. A large black iron throne with skulls around the foot of it in the front of the cave like room. The other was dark blood red mixed with a dark twilight blue with Fenris sitting tall and proud by the throne under the Slytherin Flag.
I motioned Ophidian over to the throne by Fenris, sitting in the throne the shadows began to breathe out to him.
The shadows began to almost form a woman, with fire red hair and almost black eyes.

She reminded me of Lady Lucifer's human form. Her cloak flowed behind her seeming as though fire was licking her shadow.
"I am Professor Diabla. Who is the leader among you"
Ophidian
Everyone immeaditly pointed to me. But I didn't notice sense I was petting Fenris.
"What is your name dear?"
"I have many, to which are you referring?"
The Marked nodded, while the Hufflepuffs were wondering why so many names.
"Who or what to do you have names for?"
"Shadows, Demons, Snakes, Muggles, around adults, yep that about covers it."
"Why would muggles have a name for you Lord Chaos?"Daphne asked the silent question
"Some Muggles are under my command because of gaining demon powers. Others think I am the devil." I explained shrugging
The Demon twins' wings flared in anger and pride. My eyes went red with a hint of grey instantly making the Dragon Twin submit.
Draco
Eleven flashes were seen behind Ophidian becoming clocked figures bowing to him. The cloaks were lava red. Five figures had bright blue eyes glowing through the dark of the shadow. Three had glowing green eyes, and the other three had silvery red glowing eyes.
"Lord Ophidian" they said saluting to our Lord
"Is everything well in Hell Fire Village, Daniel?" Ophidian asked a figure with blue eyes

"Lord Ophidian" they said saluting to our Lord"Is everything well in Hell Fire Village, Daniel?" Ophidian asked a figure with blue eyes

"The villagers are wishing to speak to you as the god of Darkness."Daniel said kneeling
"The Marked and I will be visiting during Halloween break. That gives you enough time to tell the villagers we are coming."
They nodded reforming into shadows and left without a trace.
Neville
Professor Diabla regained the attention of the class.
"Today's assignment is to find Muggle music that describes Ophidian.
After looking through what felt like a million songs, the Hufflepuffs found the perfect song.

Luna
It took forever but we(the Slytherins and I) finally agreed on a song that described him.

After we told Professor Diabla our songs the shadows began to shake in fear of the upcoming anger.
"Master Shade we found the Raven's tormentor. Lae Jade, a fifth year Ravenclaw."

His eyes grew red once again and released the roar of a dragon

His eyes grew red once again and released the roar of a dragon. His wings grew swiftly. His pupils were slits. Those who knew his anger began to fear him even more so.
The Fallen, Dragon Twins and Kalzyre and I came forward and bowed as the shadows engulfed us whole, along with Cali, Lady Havoc, The Leviathans and Thestrals (Novice, Hex, Lycan) and myself -who was a Slytherin when i needed to be.
As the shadows disappeared around us, some of the Devil households' magic rushed into us. Knowing it would not stay I asked, "Diablo, what did the shadows speak of?"
"Find Lae Jade, fifth year Ravenclaw. NOW!"