Yeah no

Riiiiingggg riiingggg riing riiii-

My phone was going off really ? I rolled over and looked at the time 7:30AM what.? It was lauryn😂
I picked up the phone
A- what the hell do you want in sleeping ya know
L- we'll wake your lazy ass up and come over hurry like now
A- okay okay I'll be over in 10
L- kk byee
A- byee

__________

I got up and walked to the bathroom brushed my teeth and got a shower. When I got out I let my hair naturally and walked to my closet. After contemplating what to wear I decided on a pair of white high waisted shorts my selfie shirt and black and white rosheruns. I grabbed my coach wristlet yelled bye to my mom and walked Across the street to lauryns.
I walked in cause I practically live there and marched up to her room.
"LAURYN WHAT WAS SO IMPORTANT THAT I HAD TO WAKE UP THIS EARLY TO FIND OUT."
"OMFG GUESSS WHAAATTTT??" Lauryn screamed. "WHAT?"
"CONNOR FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER OMFBAILAV"
"Is that really what I ran over here for bish?" "Um yeah duh I LOVE YOUUU!" She said "I love you too..😐😂"

"Well what do you want to do since I'm already up?"
"Wanna go to 3rd st. Promenade?"
" UM HELL YEAH GET DRESSED HOE!!"
Then lauryn got dressed in black high waisted shorts and a white selfie shirt and black converse we were matching kinda lmao. Then we went back to my house and got my all matte black range rover and went shopping.
We went in every store possible and spent prob over $1000 each. whoops? When we got to my house we went upstairs and there was a knock on my door "hey Arabella all the boys are coming over so get ready." Jc said. Then me and lauryn looked at each other and screamed our little heads off. "YAAAASSSSS" we both screamed.
We went to my closet and picked out our outfits I was wearing black studded distressed high waisted shorts and a rainbow nirvana crop tank top with white hightop leather converse with beachy wavy hair and a SnapBack. Lauryn put on jean high waisted shirts a cropped Starbucks sweater and black knee high socks with cats on the tip and white patent leather doc martins with curls and a flower crown.
We looked at each other with approval when the doorbell rang and we smiled and walked downstairs.

Jc introduced us to them and we sat on the couch when Sam screamed "WANNA PLAY TRUTH OR DARE??"
_______________

Dun dun dun duuunnn...
Lmao what do you think will happen?

Sorry it's so short
- maddie

I hope you guys enjoy and follow my social medias
Instagram: @o2l.perff
Twitter: @maddie_36
Tumblr: @maddielouhoran
Vine: @maddieakins