Omg!! M-m-m ileyy!!!

oh my god there I was in the spotlight what to do now, I was completely speechless.

I'll explain it, I am a girl of 18 years old and my name is Liv, I'm crazy about Miley Cyrus and dance evening I also work as a dancer in a club, and two weeks ago, something happened that I never dreamed.

--------

Two weeks ago

it was a normal day like always, get morning coffee after hours of Negro untill study and evening from half past eight to eleven hours of dancing in the club when I was at the club I drank first thing then I went and dancers on stage dancing at ten o'clock there were men looked into whether it was safe and then someone came in. I was totally amazed by it was de Miley! I thought I was going crazy, I wanted to actually running towards her and her jump, but I could not make it, I acted cool, but my heart was in my throat. She ordered a vodka with ice and watched the dancers at half past ten when we take a break in between Miley had came to me my legs trembled, but I was still trying to look cool. she gave her number and said call me if you are interested to see if you would like to dance with me on my tour once (my heart pounding in my throat, of course I wish) I said yes I will be watching. Miley said it was about 2 weeks and ran out the door with the dark-clad men and gave me a cut eye.

there are always those bitches who can not give and say you're not good enough, but could not care about me, what they said because my day could not get any better.

****

had I been the last three days in sick for my studies, because I wanted more time dancing was stabbing me in the last days just in the dance studio where I always danced but five hours a day. I was disappointed in myself when I do not work at anything good or forgot, I ate those days not so much because I had actually had no time, I found the fourth and fifth day I have only in my bed to rest, the next week I just went back to school as well as dancing would be nothing I could always find another job. It was two days before her concert I went with my best friend, I went to town.

I will introduce myself to him, he is 21, he called Jamie and he is gay im not there something to do because I think it's fantastic, he studied at the Fashion Academy and currently works at Prada.

but well.

****

I was with Jamie in town and as usual, he saw handsome boys, I found there is usually nothing I never looked at so many boys and besides, I had even been in love once in my life, but when that guy was moving to Spain, I never saw him so yeah shit happens. Jamie and I were having lunch at the Starbucks, he told me to do something very much like something fell with glitter and blush something. We went to the costume shop fit a lot of things, Jamie can do very funny with his gay good run but we had almost all the costumes fit but there was nothing in between there was a pack on, but it was so exposed it did not have a legs it looked like a pair of underpants with a bodice attached to it but it vas very glitterig and remarkably so I decided to apply and I had the feeling that this was it, the package was of dollars all notes made so cool and I did then a skirt on and Jordans underneath and if I was going to dance, I would make the skirt loose.

you Miley I saw him in the window of a pop, but he was not sold so I let him do after, I hope you find it cool you can do it tonight ". and he gave the gift to me. I opened the package and I saw the necklace that I always wanted! a leaf out I jumped Jamie and gave him a kiss on the cheek, thank you so much!

Jamie did my make up and hair, and we chatted a bit. at one point Jamie says "oh Liv and I do not just go to the concert, I'm coming with you!" we screamed together, and together as cozy dance to music before we had to go to the train. when we arrived at the train, the train was delayed 54 minutes. Now we'll never arrived on time but better than nothing, so we thought we were going to Starbucks that was near the train station, so we went to get ice coffee. when we came back the train turned out to be, been there, so we had to wait for the next one, we greatly regretted but yes there was to do. nothing After having waited another half hour we were then arrived bi the arena where they came. the doors were closed, but she gave me a card with her number on it and on the back was that we were back and her signature to show that the card was so that we could go inside. when we were inside the concert was almost over, I told Jamie that she had forgotten fixed Jamie said give me the courage Well not so fast! she was with her last song and they they know what it went like this: "I have seen someone in the club where she works and she was so good that I want to have, I hope she got (she had her in my tour just about me about me!) anyone who is not Liv Corton hot do you want to sit down everyone fell it was son awesome sight., I was the only one that was still the spotlight was on and it was on me, I was shocked at all of . Miley asked me to come forward and for us a little dance (of course I wish) I walked to the stage and climbed up and took my skirt off everyone liked my package so cool even Miley. I started to dance and sing Miley everyone cheered something I had made it at least not for many people, at least it was a really cool evening, after the concert Miley asked if I went to the after party and Jamie was too. Meanwhile, I had called my mom to it was late and I stayed in town and Jamie sleeping with his uncle, found that his mother and my mother well so we could enjoy partying.