2

Anna's POV.

I immediately put my weapon down and raise my hands in the air staring at his figure as my friends do the same.

"You're gonna stay for a while" He put ropes around our hands and pulls us to a place looks like a small prison or jail. He opens the lock and pushes us slightly inside then lock it again.

"You better stay still until I find someone to watch you" He glares at us and speaks harshly. I nod automatically, then he left.

"Good job Captain" Ellen said sitting in the corner of the room.

"Shut up now" I growled at her and tried to find a way to escape but I failed miserably.

"Find the key" Mary mumbled.

"Then? We're tied up" I said raising my tied hands.

"Are we hostages now? We're staying here till someone finds us, yeah?" Ellen said sadly.

Few minutes later the guy came again and stood in front of me.

"I'm going to watch you" he said coldly and sat down pulling his hair in a bun, that's when an idea hit me.

"Hey, what's your name?" I smiled, he looked at me confused.

"Oh come on, we're staying here for god knows how long we're not gonna tell someone your identity" I shrugged playfully.

He tried to study me for a while then spoke.

"I'm Harry"

"I'm Anna, you look kind Harry" I smiled.

"No I'm not and sit down like your friends before I do something" he growls and it sent me shivers down my spine.

I let my hair down my shoulders, I struggled due to the rope but I did it.

"What will you do harry?"I asked seductively smirking.

He stood up and came infront of me, looked right in my eyes. God he's handsome.

"Honey, your plan of bribing me with your seduction won't work, so sit down" he said harshly but with low voice while holding my chin and lets go.

I sighed and sat between Ellen and Mary.

Harry's POV.

After few minutes I went back outside to fight again I'm not going to watch them all day.

Hopefully our army did a great job. I filled my weapon and fought bravely killing few people, I know I'll regret it when I go to sleep.

I try to look at the small cage I locked Anna and the other to in but failed because of the people blocking it.

A bullet came right in my arm then collapsed to the floor.

__________________________________________________

When I opened my eyes I looked at my arm I found it tied in a piece of clothe to prevent it from moving. I looked around and found myself infront of the cage where Anna is in.

I stood up to look in the cage, I sighed in relief when I saw them but their hands aren't tied anymore.

"What happened" I said looking at their hands.

"A soldier brought you here and tied your hands." Anna shrugged tiredly. I can't believe her easily she's an enemy after all.

***

Few days passed and the war is still going on and I knew some information about the Denmark army from Anna which helped our army alot.

I spilled a cup of cold water on the girls to wake them up. "Wake up women" I said loud enough for them to wake up.

"Stop waking us up like this. The water is cold!" Anna shouted.

"Don't raise your voice at me" I shouted much louder, her eyes widened and stepped back. I ran a hand through my hair and sighed.

"Harry let's make a deal" she said with a serious face.

"What is it?"

"We know you want to stop the war and go back to your home, and we want to leave this place as well. So let's do it, escape." She smiled warmly.

I really do want to go back to my warm bed. But I can't let them go.

________________________________________

Question:What do you think harry should do? Should he leave and let them go or not.

Vote and comment on the parts . Enjoy.xx