Chapter 1

Demerious

"You ready" I asked Jospeh while putting the mask over my face. He nooded his head and tucked his gun into his all black caki pants.

My driver Carlos stopped at the white mansion that we planned on robbing today. The mansion had belonged to Thomas a white rich man who was fat as hell.

I passed my blunt to Carlos and went up to Thomas front door with Joseph beside me. I nudged Joseph shoulder and pointed to both of the cameras on the mansion so he could take then out. I opened the door with the spare key I had stolen from Thomas a couple of days ago and stepped inside.

Inside the house was decorated with white interior along with clear vases that stood on the side tables. But the pictures of him and his family bought the whole thing together making the inside of the mansion look spectacular.

"Check the rooms down here, I'm going up upstairs to see what I can't find"I told Joseph. "And also, don't forget we're on a time limit."

He nooded his head and proceeded searching for money or items we could pawn. Walking up the spiral stairs my Apple watch read 5:36, which meant we had only about 10 to 14 minutes to get out.

Coming across the first bedroom door I walked inside and went straight for the drawers. My face soon turned into a smile when I had found a wad of cash in the draw. After looking more into the room I found nothing else. This must've been a guest room, I assumed.

I proceeded to look in the other rooms and stuffed anything that was jewelry, cash, or valuable in the black garbage back that was located in my back pocket.

"Hurry up bro. We only got a couple of minutes left" I yelled to Jospeh when my watch read 4 minutes to my alarm I had set.

"I'm coming chill" he yelled back at me. Walking down the spiral stairs I saw Jospeh sitting on the white couch with a bag full of jewel and cash in one hand and the other a ham and cheese sandwich.

"Man. What the fuck, you really eating a damn sandwich while we robbing a damn house" I said to him. I snatched the sandwich from his hands and bit into it.

"Yo. Go make your own damn sandwich you stupid bitch" he yelled. I finished the last peice of the sandwich and began to smack on it so he could get mad.

"Once we got here Imma jac-" he began to start but the sound of the garage door opening caused him to stop.

Wasting no time we jolted to the back door with our items in our hand and ran towards the back of the mansion where Carlos promised he'll be waiting on us at.

"Hey! You get back here now with my things NOW you little fuckers" yelled Thomas with much anger in his voice.

But before he could say anything else, me and Joseph jumped over the fence and hoped inside of the getaway car.

~~~~~

"So how much we looking at" I asked Tyrese while he examined the items we had stolen from Thomas house. He chuckled and held up his index finger signaling to give him a minute.

See Tyrese was an old head who was highly looked up to. He did shit that people in a million years wouldn't be able too, which made him very known. For example, he escaped from Alcatraz and made it out alive. But police could never lock him up because he was erased from the system.

"About 3 million at the most" he answered. He picked up a sliver necklace and held it up to the light to tell whether it was real or not I assumed.

After setting the necklace down he cleared his throat and began to speak "I'll be sending someone by here tomorrow to pick up the items along with a suitcase filled with 3 million dollars"