In the Hospital

This is the first chapter when I changed the point of view.
----------------------

Mrs. Jami Pov

I'm already at my other job when I forgot that I left some papers on the kitchen table.

" Mr. Jade I'll be right back." I said to my boss.

He gave me a thumbs up and I hopped in my car, driving home.

My job is like 5-10 minutes from home so, it doesn't that long for me to get back home.

I park in my driveway and notice that the door is wide open.

I start to think that someone might have broke on or something.

When I run inside I see Za'moria's bookbag.

" Za'moria are you here?"

" this isn't funny where are you?"

" Za'moria."

I don't hear anything so I check her room, and she isn't there. So, I check the bathroom.

It was locked. I bang on the door and she doesn't open it. I knocked the door down.

" AHHHHHH ZA'MORIA."

I grab my phone and call 911.

" hello 911 what is your emergency?"

" hello, my name is Emma Jami and I'm the guardian of Nadeen Oberlan and she is not breathing on the bathroom floor, there is so much blood." I cried.

" okay and what is your address?"

" 88 Willington Ave."

" okay the paramedics will arrive soon."

~ 25 minutes later

I hear the sirens and soon enough they barged into the bathroom and they put her on a stretcher.

I started crying again when I saw her on a stretcher. I kept on thinking of she didn't make it.

On of them asked if I wanted to ride with them. I told them no, because I would be in the way.

But, I did ask them what hospital. He said they were taking her to Fergasin.

I nodded my head already on my way to the hospital, forgetting about work.

That hospital was 20 minutes away and the bad thing is that it was traffic.

When the traffic subsided I ran past many red lights and went past the speed limit but I didn't care.

When I made it to the hospital, i ran up to the receptionist.

" I'm looking for Nadeen Oberlan, I'm her guardian."

" well she is still in surgery I'm sorry, but you will have to what a couple hours."

I sadly nodded my head and sit in one for those uncomfortable chairs. I hope Za'moria will make it. She is to young to die.

My phone starts to ring so, I answer it.

Emma: hello?

Lacy: hey, how are you?

Emma: to be honest not very good.

Lacy: but why?

Emma: I-I found Za-Za'moria in-in the bathroom, surrounded by blood.

Lacy: oh my lord, what hospital?

Emma: Fergasin

Lacy: okay, I'll be there soon, and I'll bring Jeremy.