Chapter 6 - Questions

Armin's POV

Today is Sunday.Since I want to talk to Eren,I texted him.

Armin: Hi Eren!Are you busy today?

I sent the message to him and he replied.Woah..That was fast.

Eren: Nope.I'm not busy.Why?

Armin: I want to ask you some things.Meet me at StarBucks at 3:00 PM.Is that okey?

Eren: Okey.

Armin: Thanks.

I replied.Okey,what time is it?It's...Adventure Time!Ha-ha!What a funny joke Armin! -____-/

I looked at my clock and it's 2:15 in the afternoon.

I started to take a shower and brushed ny teeth and wears a V-cut T-shirt,and a pants,and my rubber shoes.

And later, leaves the house.

- -

Here I am now,waiting for Eren.I glanced again at my watch and it's 3:00. Let me guess 1...2...3..

"Hey Armin!"Eren said and waved at me and he seated at the chair infront of me.

"Hey."I greeted him.

"So...What do you want to ask me?"He said.And he took a sip at his coffee that I ordered earlier.

"Okey.First Question...Do you like Mikasa,as a friend?"I asked.He puts down the coffee at the table and looked at me.And I crossed my arms.

"What is this all of a sudden?"He asked me.

"Just answer my question,do you like Mikasa,as a friend?"I asked again.

"Yes I do."He said.

"Second question...Do you LOVE Mikasa?"I asked seriously and this time,he blushed.Bingo!

A moment of silence.

"So...?"I asked.

"I-I don't know..."Hmm...

"Come on,I won't tell it to her."I said and smiled at him.

Eren sighed and looked at me again."Yes I do."He said.Double bingo!

"I see..."I said and took a sip at my coffee and I put it down and looked at Eren again.

"Third question...Do you like someone else besides Mikasa?"I asked, this time his face became serious.

"My parents of course."Eren joked.

"Eren I'm serious!"I said and his serioused face came back.

"None."He said.

Hmm...He doesn't like anyone besides Mikasa but...Who is the girl that I saw yesterday?

I'm not inlove with Mikasa,okey?!I'm just concern about her.

"Last question...Were you dating someone?Or...do you have a fiancee?"I said.And Eren's eyes widened.Even I get shocked because I asked that.

Eren sighed.Please say your not dating someone else!And worst!Don't say that you have a fiancee!Please Eren!I can't stand it if Mikasa will get sad!

"To tell you the truth...I do have a fiancee."That hit me!No way...

"Who is it?!"I asked loudly at him.

"I'm not gonna tell it to you Armin.Even if we are friends.I'm sorry.And I think that's all you want to know."He said and I bowed my head.

"Thank you for asking my questions."I said quietly.

I don't want this!I don't want my bestfriend to get hurt!She's just hoping that Eren will love her too!But noo!Eren has a fucking fiancee!No!I don't want this!

I know from the beginning,when Eren is our new student.As I watched Mikasa's eyes looking at Eren all the time,I knew,she already fell in love with him.

But guess what Mikasa?The guy that you loved so much,already have a fiancee!

============================

Admin:Okey!I lied! XD I'm sorry! *crosses fingers* Hope you will forgive meh about that! ; ^ ; Anyway,I promise!The next chapter will now be focusing to Jean and Mikasa! Hehehe! XD Okey guys? See you on the next chapter! :3

And guys,should I still continue this? .____.7