The complications begin

Authors Note:

Well this is a really short chapter, just to get everything rolling, but the next ones will be longer! x

Mels POV

"Kayla I don't even know why we're doing this" I groaned as my bestfriend pulled my duvet off of me

"Melynda we promised Gemma and Ash that we would! And we can't say no now!" She replied, rolling her eyes after finishing her sentence

Gemma was Harry Styles', from One Direction, sister, and Ashley was her bestfriend/her moms bestfriends daughter. We promised them that we'd hang out with him and his band mates when they got back from their tour, since we were just about the only sane people left in Homes Chapel. And don't take that phrase lightly, we really were. Almost ever other girl would freak out when Harry got home, and we just weren't like that. I mean yeah their music was great, but we weren't the type to freak out easily. Anyway, they got back yesterday and Gems made plans for us. 

"I'm gonna leave you to get ready while I go get ready myself" Kayla called out to me as she was leaving my room.

All I could think of was how this was going to go. Ever since we were kids Harry had a huge crush on me, or at least that's what Gemma told me. Hopefully he doesn't realize who I am. I mean I haven't seen him in over 8 years and I've grown up a lot. I'd hate for things to go the wrong way. And now that he's in a big boy band, things just wouldn't work out. 

I got out of bed and headed towards the shower, I really needed to clear my head of all the negative thoughts and put positive ones in it. I had to be confident that things would go well.

I stripped off my clothes and entered the steaming shower, allowing the hot water to hit my back before I started with my actual shower. Throughout the whole shower, I'd occasionally think of what's going to happen, but these thoughts were way more positive than the ones I had earlier.

I got out the shower, wrapped a towel around my body and dried my hair with another. I trudged to my closet and began looking at what I was going to wear.

I pulled on my navy blue Abercrombie chinos, that accented my bum quite well, and it was hot enough for me not to wear jeans today. I wore a plain white V Neck, my black toms, a black belt and my black RayBans. 

My hair was slightly waved, kind of like beach waves and I applied some eyeliner over my waterline and a coat of mascara over my lashes.

I admired myself in the mirror for a few minutes before Kayla burst in.

"Come on! We have to meet them at Gems house in 20 minutes. Stop checking yourself out, you know you're beautiful baybay!" she yelled

People always wonder how Kayla and I are bestfriends. We were basically total oppisite. She was so outgoing and could strike up a conversation with anyone, while I couldn't. I'm kind of shy when it comes to meeting people, but once you get to know me, I'll be a bundle of excitement. While I wore pants and t shirts, she was way more fashionable.

Today my outfit looked somewhat like something she would wear, but I still couldn't see her in it.

She was wearing jean shorts, the ones with the pockets kind of showing below, with a flowery pink and purple crop top, a white shirt under and her purple and white gladiator sandals. Not to mention the hot pink sunglasses sitting on her nose. Her hair was straightened and her makeup done the same as mine. She was the definition of gorgeous. 

We walked out the house, yeah we lived together, and headed towards the black ferrari 458 my parents bought me for my birthday. 

The drive to Gemmas house was hilarious. Kayla & I played 'I spy' the whole car ride and sang on top of our lungs in our most horrible voices. 

Once we got there, both of our nerves kicked in. We were afraid that we wouldn't be "pretty" enough to hang out with them, considering the fact that they hang out with plenty of supers models.

Kayla grabbed onto my hand and gave it a quick squeeze before letting go. I looked at her and rang the doorbell.

Just as Kayla told me a joke, and I was standing there laughing like an idiot, the door flung open. There stood 5 handsome boys and Gemma and Ashley.

"MELYNDA! KAYLA" the two girls called out as they ran over to us, hugging us before introducing the boys.

"Well this is Harry" Gemma pointed to her curly haired brother, 

"This is Niall" she pointed to the blonde with the gorgeous eyes

"This is Zayn" she pointed to what seemed like the tannest one with black hair.

"This is Louis" she pointed to the one with the beautiful crooked smile

"And this is Liam" she finished as she pointed to the one with the most heart warming brown eyes. He caught my eye the most, the look in his eyes looked like he was really glad he was going to be hanging out with two girls who wouldn't freak out or fangirl the whole time. And he seemed grateful for that. 

"And this is Kayla & Melynda" Ashley said to them as she pointed to us, distinguishing who's who.

 "Nice to meet you!" They all chirped in unison, flashing their beautiful smiles.

"Nice to meet you as well" Kayla and I said, smiling back.

"Shall we get going" Harry asked, with his cheeky smile still plastered across his face.

"Yeah of course" Kayla replied, looking at him adoringly. Seems like she's beginning to fancy him, even if she didn't know him that well.

All 7 of us waved goodbye to Ash & Gem and set out on our little adventure.  

Harrys POV

At the door stood two gorgeous girls, and I couldn't help but stare. The one in the jeans was beautiful, but the one in the chinos had something about her. Like I knew her from somewhere, but I couldn't put my finger on it.

"And this is Kayla & Melynda" Ash said, pointing to the girl while saying her name. And that's when it hit me. Melynda was my childhood crush, I had liked her since I was 5 to about the age of 10, when she moved out of HC. I don't think I would have recognized her if I was alone, she grew up and she was more beautiful than ever.

"Nice to meet you" the boys and I said together,

"Nice to meet you as well" they replied, smiling.

"Shall we get going" I suggested, putting on my cheeky smile

"Yeah of course" Kayla replied.

 We headed towards the cars, Niall, Lou Zayn and I In one, and Liam with the girls in the other, I led the way, We were gonna surprise them with the location we picked.