1:A 'Hug me♡' Sweater

I draw the picture.....do you like it?
(Ok KO: Brother Au)

Third Person pov
"Hey T., you've got to try this!"KO hides something on his back while he happily runs into the room and over the couch where his brother is sitting on while playing on his phone.

TKO glances at his little brother.
"What is it Bro?" he asks as he continues to play on his phone.

"It's a Sweater!!!" KO smiles as he shows what's behind his back.A noemal purple sweater with 'Hug me ♡' stitched on the front.

TKO's breath hitches and looks up as he blushed a little.
"Y-you're gonna make me wear that?"he asks as his face began to sweat.

"Yup!"

"Uhh....NOPE!"He quickly got off the couch and starts running away from KO.

"Hey get back here! I want you to wear this!!"KO runs after his brother.

"NO!"

"Come on man,it will make you even cuter!"

"IM NOT CUTE!!!"

~-~-~-~-[Time Skip]-~-~-~-~

KO succesfully made TKO wore the sweater but of course with a few scratches from his brother.He denied how many times when TKO asks to take it off but he eventually let it be.After that,their mother called them for dinner and as they walked into the kitchen,She quickly noticed the scratches.

"Oh peanut what happened to you?!"she asks as she walks over to the twins to tend KO.

"He started it." TKO said as he walks over to the table and sits down.

"I just wanted you to wear the sweater i made."KO pouts.

"Well,it's really good on you sweetie,you should appreciate it cuz KO made it just for you"Carol says with a smile as she stands up and holds KO's hand as she brings him to the table and sits down.

"Fine,thanks Bro.......and Sorry for hurting you or whatever."TKO apologizes looking away.

"I'ts fine T.!" They share a smile as they began to eat.After that they when into their room (A/N:they share the same room)to get ready for bed.

KO finished putting on his pajamas as he walks out of the bathroom when he saw TKO already in bed and asleep,quietly snoring.He also noticed that he was still wearing the sweater he made.He smiles as he walks over to his brother and lays next to him as he hugs TKO carefully not to wake him up.

"Good night bro."he whispers as he falls asleep.

(A/N: Im sorry if this isn't good but if you like it, you can give me ideas when making another oneshot.
Soo...see ya!)