2."I have a boboo"

[Brother au]
[Ko:3 years old]
[Tko:14 years old]

"Hey,get back here!!"

Tko yells at his little brother,who just giggles at him while running away.

Why is this happening,you ask??

Well, apparently,Ko holds something that Tko tries to hide so much.The mischievous little toddler often sneak into his brother's room to find something he could play with.Unfortunately for Tko,he found his diary.

When they reached the living room,Ko jumps across the couch.Tko panics thinking ko may hurt himself.

"Careful there,Ko!!"

Ko looks back at him while running and shows his tongue at Tko.But,didn't notice the pile of blocks right in front of him,causing him to trip and scrape his knee.He yelped and looks at his injury,his hand no longer holding the diary as he put his hands on his knees.Tko catches up to his little bro and sighs.

"I though I told you to be careful!..."

Ko looks at him with teary eyes.Tko grumbles while walking to his brother and kneels next to him.

"I haz a boboo....."Ko sniffs while trying to ease the pain.

Tko looks at ko's face and sighs.This is gonna be so embarrassing....

"Want me to kiss it?.."

Ko beams at him happily as he nods his head causing the big brother to chuckle.

Tko leans down and kisses Ko's knee while secretly taking his diary.

"There,all better...you ok now??"

Ko smiles at him and nods again.
Tko smirks while holding up the diary,shaking it tauntingly at his brother.

"Guess you won't be needing this then...."

Ko,quickly realizing that his brother has his toy,he jumps up and tries to take it.

"Bo,that's mine!"

Tko laughs while holding his notebook high in the air while ko reaches for it.

"No,this is mine..."

"Mine!!"

"No,mine.."

"Mine!!"

[A/N:I'm sorry guys for not updating cause I don't have much interest in ok ko anymore.I'll be making another if I ever get the motivation to......By the way,this is shitty writing.See ya~!]