Laundryroom lover pt4

Alexis POV
I woke up to him the next morning , how could someone look so sexy in their sleep that's when I realized I looked a mess I creeped out of bed slowly grabbed my bag and went to the bathroom, I brushed my teeth then hopped in the shower. I got out did my makeup and put on some grey shorts from my bag.( always come prepared ladies make sure you pack fresh undies deodorant, body spray, extra set of clothes, hair products and your makeup seems like a lot but you'll thank me later)

I walked in his closet and got one of his fresh shirts and tied it up in the front. I soon realized what a mess his room was from all the rose petals a got a trash bag and cleaned up all the rose petals and cleaned up around his living room a little. Then I started on breakfast I opened up his fridge to see what I had to work with.

David POV
I woke to the sight of no one but I could still smell traces of her sexy perfume I rolled over and brought my sheets to my face inhaling them gave me flashbacks of her sweet pussy riding my tongue. I wonder why she left without saying anything maybe she didn't want to wake me or maybe she just wasn't that into me all of these different thoughts flooded my head when I noticed the time shit I gotta get ready for work I jumped out of bed noticing my room was sparkling clean huh did she clean my room before she left ? Weird. I hopped in the shower brushed my teeth put on my clavin boxers and headed towards my kitchen where I was greeted to a sweet smell and an even better view she was still here and she was making breakfast.

Hey I said shocked your still here and you cleaned and your cooking and you look great she looked and me and smirked why wouldn't I still be here did you want me to leave ?
No I said I just woke up and you weren't next to me so I figured you left. Oh no she said just wanted to do something nice for you before you went to work after all you did put out all those rose petals out of me this is the least I could do she said while she handed me a plate with bacon eggs and French toast. Your not eating with me ? I asked no she said I have a shoot in a little I'm gonna head out now but I'll text you okay she gave me a kiss on the cheek and left in one swift movement this girl had me speechless she cooks she cleans she's beautiful her body is fucking amazing what did I do to deserve this.

Later on that day ....
Alexis: hey how's work
Me: hey it's good I'm honestly just bored here in my office it's a slow day thank you for everything this morning btw I just realized I didn't get to thank you
Alexis: no need to thank me it was my pleasure
Me: no let me make it up to you what are you doing right now are you still at work let me take you out to lunch
Alexis: yeah I just finished wrapping up this shoot I'm actually getting something to eat right now how about I swing by and drop you some lunch and we can eat it in your office ?
Me: okay yeah sound great here's the address 4233 sliverstreet
Alexis: okay be there in like 20 😉
Me: sounds great

Alexis POV
I show up at the address he sent me and this place was beautiful i didn't know what to expect I just knew that he was a sports writer. I bring my camera with me everywhere I go I set it up in the lobby and take a picture with no shame.

I then went up to the receptionist and told her I was looking for David at that moment I realized I didn't know his last name

I then went up to the receptionist and told her I was looking for David at that moment I realized I didn't know his last name. Yes she exclaimed you must be Alexis he's been expecting you follow me we board the elevator and go up to the top floor we walk past a bunch of cubicles straight to a door that had a plaque on it that said Editor & chief David Collins I looked at the door in dismay she knocked on the door I then heard his voice say come it Mr. Collins your guest has arrived he nodded and she left and closed the door behind her

Well "Mr. Collins" I didn't know you had it like this he chuckled yeah I just recently got this promotion as my father just recently stepped down, enough about me first of all you look fucking amazing he said walking towards me he wrapped his arms around me softly kissing me now where is that lunch I was promised he said gesturing to my hands that only had my small purse and camera in them "I'm right here " I said releasing my self from his grasp and putting my belongings on his desk he smiled and said "well let's eat then".

He turned the lock on his office door and closed his blinds then lifted me up and placed me on his desk he sat down in his chair admiring me "take off your shirt" he said I obeyed still sitting on his desk I take off my shirt releasing my perky 34 dd's the lust him his eyes begin to grow along with something in his pants "play with those titties for me" he said while he started to unlace my booties I started rubbing by breast together in no time my nipples became erect he took off both of my booties and reached up to the top of my tights I boosted myself up to assist him he pulled my tights off in one swift movement revealing my yellow lace panties "play with that pretty pussy for Daddy" he said as he sat back down in his chair unzipping his zip and taking out his huge erect cock without taking off his pants my pussy instantly grew wet at the sight of his cock i opened my legs and and braced them on the edge of his desk sliding my panties to the side revealing my soaking wet pussy his eyes light up and his mouth opens while I take my finger and start swirling it around my throbbing clit he starts slightly jerking his cock staring at me in awe.

"come eat daddy" I whisper urging him to get on his knees immediately lock into my thighs with both of his hands and run his tongue through my folds "I miss the taste of this sweet pussy" he mumbles under his breath before inserting two fingers inside my me curling them up and pumping them inside of me I cover my mouth in fear of yelling out he Continues to lick my swollen clit while pumping me even when I tell him I can't take it anymore it just urges him to go faster before you know it I'm releasing my warm cum all over his fingers he removes his cum filled fingers and rubs it all over his  while sitting back down in his chair .

I then realized it was my turn to eat I lower myself from his table to on my knees and lick all of my cum off of his thick long cock I then proceed to take his whole length into my mouth like it was nothing I bob my head up and down with his cock in the back of my throat a few times before I have to come up for air "shit" he yelled not caring who heard at this point your so good with that fucking mouth baby he said while he swung his head back in pleasure he reached his hands down to my ass rubbing it and smacking it he spread my ass open and stuck a wet finger in my asshole my pussy clenched in pleasure.

I bobbed and sucked for what felt like ages my jaws were locked but I wasn't gonna give up I was sucking his cock at full speed like I had a point to prove he brought my head all the way down his cock I felt his dick pulsating in the back of my throat letting me know he was about to release he groaned while letting his huge warm load down my throat he immediately lifted my Chin up to his level and kissed me passionately I lowered myself on his lap straddling his while his tongue explored every inch of my mouth I felt his cock begin to grow hard under me again I instantly hopped off of him he had a dazed look on his face I gathered mg things and began to redress I have to let you get back to work mr Collins I said smirking he shook his head in disbelief while he fixed himself up I'll see you tonight? I said while giving him a peck goodbye definitely he said and just like that I walked out of his office greeted with questioning stares.

Heyyy y'all I'm backkk I was really inspired to write because of all the love I've been getting please vote and comment leaving your feedback do you like it that David and Alexis haven't actually had sex yet have I dragged it on long enough ? Let me know pleasee I need y'all to vote and comment in order to get another chapter thanks y'all !!