Chapter 1: Kidnapped

Hi my name is Y/n i was walking in the emporor's palace with my mom and dad, mulan and shang, when i wandered off into the dark allys. When i went into a creepy dark ally i saw a creepy, muscular man, he looked like he had a bird with him. The bird flew off his shoulder and flew to mine. "Who-who are you?" I ask him kinda scared. The bird screatched and i relized its a falcon. "Didn't your mother and father tell you who i am?" The man asked with an evil smirk. "I-uh-i" I stuttered. "Hmph thought so" He said still with an evil smirk. He stepped up to me and pulled me into the ally clise to him and the falcon flew to the roof of a building. "U-uh!" I was so scared that i had no words for what he was doing here and with me so i kept stuttering. "Hmmmmmmm your beutiful!" He hummed to me making me blush slightly. He put his ungloved arm around my waist. "H-hey l-et go!" I stuttered scaredly. "Whats your name beutiful woman?" He asks me and i reply in a stutter. "Y-Y/n!" I stuttered to him making him take his gloved hand and rub my but. "Hey stop!" I squeeked out and he squeezes my but making me just forward into him. I blush a bright red. "Your gonna come with me GOT IT!" He orders me and i nod. He then knocks me out.

2 hours later.......

I woke up very light headed and i was laying in a soft, fluffy, fur bed. "Wh-where am i?" I ask and i hear a low chuckle. "Your new home" Said the man from before. "What! No! Where am i!?! Who are you!?!" I shouted only to find i had my hands tied. "Hey untie me or else!" I shouted. "Or else what!?" He asks smirking. "I-i.....don't know!" I admitted then he laughs evily. "Well what is the name of my kidnapper?" I ask him. "My name!" He laughes "My name is Shan Yu!" He says and i gasp in shock. "No no no your the one who tried to kill the emporor and ttried to take over china!" I shoited in horror. Shan yu laughs again and tears my clothes off and leaving me with nothing on. "Now lets see what will happen if your parents find that their daughter is pregnant with me!" He says evily. "WHAT NOO LET ME GOO!!!!!!" I shouted as he pinned me to the floor. Tears ran down my face and i closed my eyes. "Do you give in?" He asks smirking and more tears rush down my cheeks as i nodded yes to him. "Good!" He said and took off his clothes as well. "You ready beutiful?" He asks while spreading my legs. I open my eyes. "Y-yes!" I say as more tears stream down my face.

                To be contiued.....

Cliff hanger lol hope you enjoyed see ya later bye