Well... I got bored

Was it an accident?

We end up spending the day together just walking around town blowing my paycheck on various foods. Finally we decide to head home. Our home. It feels so nice to say that. Almost as if it isn't real. That we made it through and have now built a life together. As we stumble in the door and pull off our outer layer of clothes I notice a flash of black on your chest but you quickly turn away. "What's that?" I ask, and reach our to touch it. But you pull away only making me want to see it more. I chase you around our house until tackling you to the ground and leaning in for a quick kiss to distract you. As soon as you forget about the chase, I place my hands at the hem of your briefs and pull them down. Looking up into your eyes I giggle, then lean down to trace the new words I have discovered with my tongue. A moan escapes your mouth and I grin even wider as I continue my slow satisfying torture. After a minute of this you can't take it anymore and decide to take matters into your own hands (literally) and pick me up with my legs wrapped around your waist. Carrying me to the bedroom, we almost make it to the bed but you stop short and shove me against the wall. "Too much. Lose. Bra" is all you manage to say before crashing our lips together in a heated open mouthed kiss. I pull back to slowly lift off my bra and as soon as it is over my head you attack my collarbones with love bites making beautiful purple bruises. Since I had already pulled off your thin briefs, there was only the small layer of purple lace separating our bodies but you quickly fixed that problem with a sneaky move from your fantastic hands. Now that we are naked, I notice how hard you real are and it makes me smirk knowing that I did this to you. "Got a 'little' problem" I joke as you grind your hips into mine. Rubbing your hand up and down the smooth curves of my body and leaving a trail of goosebumps in their wake. "Mmm fuck" you groan at the friction and your voice is deep and gravelly making this all the hotter. With a greedy thrust, you make me scream your name in shock at the sudden pleasuring intrusion. Now at a steady pace we lock lips again with little moans in between breaths. Suddenly awake of all the noise we are making when my favorite painting falls off the wall but we don't stop. My nails are scratching deep lines in your back which only makes you go harder and when I bite down on your bottom lip and draw blood you reach orgasmic speed as we near the end. So close, all I can manage to say is your name repeatedly spilling out of my mouth along with numerous curse words. Finally there I scream your name one last time and you follow soon after with a satisfied moan. We collapse due to exhaustion but soon recover in a fit of giggles since we are both a wreck. "I like the new ink by the way" I chuckle. "If you like them that much, maybe I should get some more" you half joke and kiss my nose. Picking me up again and this time carrying me to the bed, we lay down and go to sleep in each other's arms. "Love you, doofus" I whisper before falling into a blissful rest.