You drive me up the wall

It's been a week since I last saw you and fuck I'm so angry.

When I saw you kissing her I wanted to rip your throat out because you are MINE.

I had ignored all your calls and texts and now I'm sitting in bed at three in the morning listening to music. You gave up calling me about an hour ago but I don't care. Suddenly I hear a click and look up to see you opening my window and climbing into my room. You look angry and completely soaked from the storm outside. But all I do is look back down at my iPod and start another game. I notice you walking up to me and feel your hand under my chin forcing me to look at you. I tell you to get the fuck out of my house. But you just lean in and press your lips to mine. I try to push you off but you are forceful and shove me down on the bed. I recognize the look in your eyes and just relax because I know there is no stopping you. I'm fucked. As you pull off both of our shirts between heated kisses I hear you mumble an apology and that you didn't kiss her. She kissed you. I feel your damp skin on my smooth chest and it sends a chill down my spine. As soon as we are naked you run your hand down the curves of my body and let out a satisfied groan. I feel you rut against me and slip your tongue in my mouth. We both taste like doughnuts and sugar sweets. It's been a while since you have gotten like this but I know what's coming when you pick me up.sliding me on you with my legs wrapped around your waist as you continue to hold me up. You stumble towards the wall and slam me up against it making me scream out in pain. You thrust up into me hard and bite my collarbone and I yell out your name. Loud. Your hands rub up and down my chest and I start running my hands through your soft hair. I lean in and whisper faster in your ear and you almost lose it as you speed up and fuck me like it's the last time. I'm so far gone, just chanting your name and kissing your neck. We finish with you holding my hands above my head and two loud moans. We almost collapse but you manage to carry me back to bed. I fall asleep to you repeatedly saying sorry in my ear.