Form

Make sure to follow the example. Don't forget to tag (3)  people and add this book to your library. I will be looking  ;P

So if you're interested in someone's request. Reply to their post "I'm interested" Any further details of discussion can occur in PM between you guys. I don't want to flood chats here. :) That can be in another chapter. 

So here's my example and YES I'm welcoming RFR. 

You can just copy the main part the form, the extra stuff is just my personal pref in the request. This is just to give you an idea. 

Here are your options. Choose between my stories, if you choose two stories to comment on sincerely, I will provide the same with two of your stories. The more you give me, the more I GIVE you :). (Make sure to read the rest of the tags, so you are made aware of what the story will consist of, in case it's not your thing.)

If one of my stories has more then 3 chapters, you are not obligated to read it all, however :) if you do, it would make me smile. I only expect you to read 3 and comment on the 3. They are stories I would prefer the read-to-read exchange, so I will put " PREF" meaning I really prefer you to read that one, but you don't have to, you can still pick the one you want.

Username: CharysM

Tags: romancedramafantasy Constance_mac_ omaima2301 Road2Woodbury Lazybrew -rayofsunshine  

V-Stories I want RFR-V

Title: "Blue" (PREF)

Type of story: FXM/ romance action

# of Chapters: 3

Genre: Werewolf

-Rated: Mature

---

"Meeting the Dark Side "

Type of story: FXM Dark Romance/Action

Genre: Vampire

#of chapters: 7 (Though I only expect you to read 3, :)

Rated: Mature

---

"The Brotherhood- A Twisted Desire" ( PREF)

Type of story: MxM Dark romance/Action

Genre: LGBT

#of chapters: Short story,

Rated Mature:

My stories' link: 

https://www.wattpad.com/search/Charysm 

read the blurb that way you know what you're getting into. :)

Extra Notes: Once you completed my request, Pm me with " Done" and the title of the story you wish for me to give you feedback on. I can't wait to read your story!

One last thing, ( important)

With your permission, may I post your public comment to my "Here is what readers are saying so far " about the book? It helps  draw in people and I typically love putting your thoughts out there for others to see :)! I very much give you permission to use my comment/feedback to your public post too, thanks! Please post your overall thoughts on my public board on the story you read. I appreciate it!

This will get updated, I'm just testing this out. 

Have fun guys, Happy reading, and MAKE FRIENDS! <3