Wednesday

A/N: I'm so glad it's the weekend, and that I don't have any stupid tests to stress about, yay!!😁 Hope you enjoy this chapter!❤

              I woke up to the sound of a garbage truck collecting trash outside. I rubbed my eyes, and slowly rised from the bed, taking a peak out of my window. The sky was a mix of black and dark blue. I looked over at the clock.. 6:10 A.M, it displayed. I walked over to my closet, and grabbed a blue velvet robe, and put it on, I headed downstairs into the kitchen to start making breakfast. I grabbed my mom's book of recipes, and flipped to a blueberry muffin recipe. I placed the book on the counter, and grabbed everything to make the muffins.

          I filled the muffin tray up with the batter, then placed it in the oven. I turned on the kitchen tv, and changed the channel to the metal station. Black Sabbath's "Sweet Leaf" was playing, as I danced around the room, air guitaring too. About 30 minutes later, the muffins were ready, and I took them out of the oven. I placed two muffins on two plates, and put them on the kitchen table. I headed upstairs to my bedroom to wake James up. I walked over to the bed.  

       James was still sound asleep, his long, wavy blonde hair in his face, his arms wrapped around a pillow, that he probably thought was me. I leaned over the bed, and gave him a kiss on the forehead, as an attempt to wake him up. He slowly peeled opened his eyes, looking up at me. "Morning." He said, sleepily. "Morning, James. There's breakfast downstairs." I replied. "Okay." He said. He took some time waking up, and then stood up from the bed. We walked downstairs, into the kitchen, and we took our seats.

      "Ooo, blueberry muffins" He smiles at me. "Yep." I replied. I was eating my muffin, and rocking out to "Welcome To Hell" By Venom that was playing on the tv. I felt James's soft hand rub on my leg, trying to get my attention. I looked over at him, and I stared him in his blue eyes. "I have to shower, so... Well, I was wondering.. If you.." He says, taking a long pause, while looking me in my dark brown eyes. "Yeah, James?" I asked softly, folding my hand within his.

       "I wondered if you would like to.. Maybe joi..." He said, but I cut him off. "Of course, I would like to join." I said, kissing him on the cheek, making him turn a little rosy. Before I know it, James picks me up out of my chair, and carries me via- bridal style up the stairs. He was kissing me on my cheek, and forehead, making me turn a little rosy, too. We got into my bedroom, and James heads into the bathroom, "I'll start the water, I'll tell you when it's ready, princess." James said, entering the bathroom, and closing the door. "Okay." I smile. I sat on my bed for a moment, taking all of this in.

       "I thought he was just joking about taking a shower together." I thought to myself. "I'm glad he wasn't." I thought, smirking to myself. I untied my robe, and then took off my bra and underwear, leaving me completely naked. "Princess, the water's ready." James yelled from in the shower. I grabbed a towel, and headed into the bathroom, I could kind of see James's bare body through the shower door, making me smirk. "Get on in here, sweetie." James says softly. I hang my towel over the shower door, and slowly open the door to the shower.

       "Well, here I am." I say. There I was, completely naked, right in front of my boyfriend.  James takes my hand, and pulls me into a hug, my bare chest rubbing against him. We closed our eyes, and made out. We played with each other's hair. "I want to wash your hair for you." James said, breaking the kiss. "Okay." I smiled. James grabbed my shampoo, and squeezed a little bit out of the bottle, he stood behind me, beginning to massage it into my long hair. He went down to touch the end of my hair, which was by my ass. He accidently touched my ass ,"James!"  I turned my head at him, and smiled. "Hehe, sorry." He smiled back. I washed the shampoo out, and stood there, massaging my back.

      "James, I don't think we have much time." I said, worried. "Okay, princess. I'll hurry up." James replied. James grabbed some of his shampoo, and began to wash his hair. I stood there, admiring how beautiful his long hair was, and how beautiful he was. "I love you." I said. "Love you too." He replied. We turned the shower off, and we put some bath towels over us. We headed back to my room to put our clothes on. I picked out a Harley Davidson muscle tee,  some jeans, and combat boots.