Ontae: My Angel

Taemin:

"Taeee~ wake up! We have a concert scheduled today" a soft voice said. I tried to open my eyes, only being able to open them into little slits.

"Hyung..." I internally cringe at how bad my voice sounds. Maybe it's just my morning voice.

I remove the covers from my body, only to feel like I was living inside a freezer.

It's so cold!!!

"Hyung~" I whined, slowly standing up from bed. I tried my best to keep my eyes open as I slowly made my way to the door. I could feel fatigue pulling on me more and more every step I take.

Once I finally made it to the door, I turned the knob to find Onew hyung on the other side of the door.

"Everything okay Taemin?" I shook my head, almost immediately regretting it. I rest my head on his shoulder and I feel him wrap his arms around my torso.

"I feel really awful today hyung. Everything hurts and I just feel really tired" I whined into the crook of his neck.

"Aww, my poor Minnie. How about I make you some soup and meds then we can cuddle?" I nodded. That sounded nice.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Onew hyung helped me to lie down on the sofa and covered me in a soft blanket.

"I'll make you your favorite soup, why don't you take a nap for a while" he pecked my warm cheek and walked away.

I closed my eyes, further snuggling into the blanket. Just before I lost my conscience, I felt something cool touch my face. I unconciously smile before falling into a deep slumber.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Onew:

Soup is ready! Time to wake my Minnie up~

I place the bowl on the coffee table before sitting beside my sleeping angel. I just noticed how red his nose was and how flushed his face was, and yet he still manages to look amazing.

"Hyung~" he mumbles in his sleep. Poor angel, must be feeling really horrible.

I decided to let the soup cool for a bit to give Taemin some time to sleep more. I very carefully place his head on my lap, gently running my hand through his hair after. He visibly relaxes and leans into the touch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few minutes have passed. I touch the side of the bowl to find it not as hot before. I decided to finally wake my angel out.

"Taetae?" I gently shake his shoulders. I remove the wash cloth from his forehead, noting to myself to rewash it.

"Hyungie" I frowned at his raspy voice.

"Are you feeling any better baby?"

"Not really." I frowned again before getting the bowl from the coffee table.

"I'm finished making your soup. Better eat while it's still warm." I give him the bowl and some utensils.

He holds the bowl and just looks at it. I looked at him confused. Did I do something wrong? Is there something missing?

"Something wrong?" I ask as he looked at me.

A tint of pink made its way to his cheeks, as if his face wasn't "colored" enough.

"F-feed me?" My heart just bursted with cuteness.

"Sure baby" I get the bowl from him and get a spoonful, making sure to blow on it before feeding it to him.

"Yummy~" he smiled as he ate.

I smiled back "glad you like it."

-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-

"Take this, it will help you feel better" I gave Taemin some pills and a glass of water. He takes them with no protest. That's my good baby.

I set the glass on the coffee table and sat next to Taemin on the couch. I looked at him to see him pouting. I take the rewashed wash cloth and wipe his face and neck.

"Why is my angel pouting?" I asked, putting the wash cloth on the table.

"You said there would be cuddles" he said in a baby voice. How could he get any cuter?!

I chuckled as I pulled him into my arms. He laid on my chest and sighed as he got comfy.

"Better?"

"Better."