Chapter 8

Janelle and I get dressed to go see what the boys have for us. When we get down Ricky has a bouquet of flowers and walks over to Janelle.

"Can I take you out?"

"Yeah." Janelle says blushing reader the a tomato.

Janelle and I run back upstairs, she takes a shower while I get the stuff ready, when she's out I get in, might as well get ready for today.

...

It's been 7 minutes and Janelle and I are ready, I go accompany Janelle at the door and Josh is smiling at me.

"What?"

"Your coming too."

"What?" I'm confused.

"Double date."

We get in Ricky's car and start driving. I wonder where we're going.

...

We pull up to a breakfast place and the boys get out of the car to then open our car doors. We get in and order are drinks.

"I never knew you would be the kind of guy to ask me out." Janelle whispers to Ricky.

"Anything can happen." Ricky says, turning his head and smiles at her.

...

We ended up ordering some breakfast, the boys were insisting on paying for us but Janelle and I refused.

"No, Ricky, I insist, let me pay."

"I brought you to dinner I'll pay." He says handing his credit to the nice lady behind the counter.

"I hate you." She says playfully hitting him on the upper arm.

"Josh your not paying for me."

"Yes I am."

"No you not." I say placing my money on the counter. Josh gives his money to the lady beating me at paying.

"I'm paying next time."

"What ever you say." By the time Josh and I were dine arguing Ricky and Janelle are out side. Ricky is leaning on the opened car door taking and Janelle is standing in front of him. Josh and I are walking towards the car and we get in.

"Would you to love birds do this an other time." Josh says, jokingly.

Ricky and Janelle get in the car.

Josh and I end up getting dropped off and I'm guessing Janelle and Ricky are driving back to there places.

Janelle's POV:

Ricky is diving me back to my house. The car drive was nice, I really am glad Ricky took me out, I just hope we can keep going out.

...

We pull in my drive way and Ricky bring me to my front door.

"I had a really nice time this morning." He says to me.

"I did too, I hope we can do it again." I say smiling.

"Me too." He says. We hugged and he kissed me cheek before he left. I'm glad he not one of those guys that pounces himself to your lips the first date. When I walk inside my brother is smirking at me.

"What?" I ask him.

"For starters; your blushing like a stop light and second who that, if he's your boy friend I'll go kick he ass if he hurts you!"

"He a friend."

"Okay, but if he dares hurt you!"

"Yeah yeah, bye." And that's pretty much how my day rolled out, I wonder how Gan and Kendra are, considering I saw Kendra today, I wonder if Josh hugged her, or ever so; more...