Chapter 3

Rose's P.O.V

I woke up and heard chatter downstairs . I went to my bathroom, washed my hands and face, then went to my room and opened my suitcase and was thinking what to wear.

I decided on black leggings, black short sleeve shirt, a think military green jacket and HUNTER green boots since it will wither snow or rain. I decided to take of the jacket since it wasnt hot inside. If I go somewhere I'll put it on.

I went downstairs and saw dad and Gemma talking and eating brakfast. They stopped talking when I walked in.

"Sorry I interrupted" I said about to walk out of the kitchen.

"No its fine it was nothing important" Gemma said

I knew they were lying but just nodded. I ate breakfast commenting on something here and there.

Once I was done I went upstairs and sat down on my bed with my new laptop.

Once I set it up, I went through all my social medias. Nothing new or exciting.

I heard the door open and close. Then heard talking.

Harry

I waited until someone called me. I didnt want to be nosy so I didnt try to listen to the conversation.

I knew it was about me.

Then it was silence I waited for another ten minutes. No one came or told me to go downstairs so I took the risk and went.

I got there and everyone was around the living room. Dad, Gemma, Harry and the rest of one direction.

What were they doing here?

Not to be rude or anything but I think this is family business.

I stood there between dad and Gemma and across from Harry. He seemed really mad, he was red and his jaw was clenched.

"Hi" I mumbled

I was expecting at least a 'hi' with muttered teeth. But instead he walked between me and Gemma and bumped his shoulder against mine.

He walked out the house with my dad following.

I heard shouting but I couldnt make out what they were saying because I was to dazzled thinking how rude he was.

The four guys were staring at me and Gemma was rubbing my back.

"Go apologize to your sister!" I beard dad shout.

The door opened and I turned around to see Harry entering the house with dad following.

He walked over to me and looked downed at me since he was about 5 inches taller.

He sighed

"Im sorry you were a mistake" He said

I was beyond mad know. I wouldn't just stand there and let him win. I thought about what I should do carefully.

I lifted my hand and slapped him hard. Hard enough to leave a mark. I looked around to see the four guys with their mouths hanging open and Gemma smirking. I looked at Harry to see that indeed the mark of my hand was plastered on his cheek. His face full of anger.

I walked out the door and walked somewhere, I dont know where I was going but I didnt look back.

It was freezing cold, but there was no way I was going back.

I found myself at a park and went ahead and sat on the swings. I started crying, he doesnt deserve this family. He's nothing but a jerk.

But then again Im no one but the lost Styles