Kuuipo(sweetheart)

Prologe:

In the pacific ocean there is a chain of beautiful islands. Seven small elderly islands and a young, newer, and larger island.

A strong tall man conqured these islands, and united them. He stopped all wars, he stopped much pain, but blood was shed by the resisters. He became king. He married three women, his favorite wife gifted him his future, she gave him the greatest gift he could ever ask for. She gifted him a child.

This king had a daughter(he really had a son but I'm changing the story around...a lot). His beloved wife hadn't made it through the birth. Desperate the lonley king sliced open his dying love, and saved his baby.

"Thank-you...care for her" was the only thing his wife said. He did. He had other children but his first daughter was his main priotiy. He gave her as much love and attention as he could. He groomed her to be queen, because he knew he would crown her queen before he would his eldest son

His new wife and children despised the beautiful princess. They despised her beauty, the love she recived from the king, the love from the people, the love from anyone and thing she met.

That princess was me. This is my sick, twisted love story. This is how a man stole half my heart, and how a god took the other.  This is how my people hurt because I failed to chose fast enough to unite the rebals or unite the gods with the famous hawaiian kingdom. This is how I cried and cried to my father, only for him to ask me what does my heart want. I didn't know. A month to chose a husband. A month to make my decision. One that would change my life, forever.

*************************

Heyyy, I'm so glad your reading this story. I usually don't keep up with my stories but I already have most of this one prewritten. I just have to fix a few errors and change some names. The photo or link whatever shows up on ---> that side is Puukena.