12 - Epilouge

*Flashback*

"I'll see you guys later!! Bye Myka!" I saw him walk over to the door way.

"Love you Rhett!" Mum called as she waved as he left through the door.

It was silent now. I was left alone.

*Present*

"You..." I growled. Soon enough my ears came out.

"Ha ha! Family reunion! Time... To... Die... Any last words Trix?" Tristan was holding his hand on the trigger.

"I'm sorry I left you and mom and dad!! I wasn't taken! I left to here with a few friends! I'm sorry..." I stared at him not knowing what to do.

"I accept your apology," I had replied softly.

"So is this lady useless?" I hear a voice and I turn around to see Jessica with my mom at the edge of the building.

"MOM!!" I shout.

"You choose. Rhett or your mom! Easy as pie!" Diana comes out of nowhere with a gun in her right hand, holding on the trigger.

"Save him not me! You haven't seen him for most of your life," I was about to cry.

"Kill me! Let mom live!" Rhett screamed from the other side.

There was a long silence.

One voice was saying, Kill Rhett. He's not even that close to you.
Another voice was saying, Kill mom, you haven't seen rhett since you were 2.

I snapped back into reality. And feel to my knees and started crying. The pain of these decisions.

"Does someone wanna get killed instead?" Diana walks and points a gun at your head.

Soon enough I hear a gunshot, Yet mom and Rhett aren't dead, but Jessica.

"JESSICA!" You hear diana scream behind you.

I look for whoever shirt that bullet. I turn to see Reaper in behind an air vent and soon enough shoots Tristan.

"TRISTAN!" Diana runs over from the side of the building.

"You... Will... Pay!" She points the gun at me and shoots.

"MYKA!!" The faint voices of Mom and Rhett are slowly fading.

It was once again another dark world. I'm pretty sure this would be the end of my days. In this black vortex or infinite darkness.

What had I done wrong to deserve this... I wanted to spen my life happily!

Why is my life messed up.

"Myka!?" I had snapped back to reality.

Where am I? It looks like a hospital. And I'm on a hospital bed... Again. I turn over to see Mom looking like she cried her eyes out.

"Mom?" I say faintly.

"Oh thank the lord your okay!" She replied as she hugged me.

"What happened to Rhett and the others?" I ask.

She looks at me with a confused face which soon turned to a concerned face.

"Mom... What happend?" I ask as she still has the concerned face.

"You... Were in a coma... for 2 months..." She replies hesitantly.

"2 MONTHS!?" I shout, Mom had to shush me.

"So none of that was real!?" She replied to me with a slow nod.

*During the 2 months*
*Felix's POV*