four.

Ravishing. That's how I describe my work.

It took a lot of hours to finish this, and even me myself is surprised about what it looks like.

It's a girl, with big brown eyes and black hair. Puffy cheeks, a perfectly pointed nose, and a smile that I never thought I would ever paint.

I stared at it, and how I wished this beautiful girl in my portrait is real.

Wait, I should name this one.

I went to my closet and stared at that old note that I saw a while ago.

Sana.

Alright, I should name this masterpiece Sana.

But as I turned around, I saw Mina staring at the canvas. I was too oblivious that I didn't even noticed she's there before.

“What's this, Tzuyu?” she asked, brows furrowed and eyes locked intensely on the canvas.

“That's my masterpiece, Mina. And I named that one Sana. Is it beautiful?” I asked back. But instead, she went near my desk and grabbed my canvas harshly.

“This is trash, Tzuyu. You shouldn't be thinking about that damn woman!” she yelled in anger. I don't know why she's angry, as if the girl in my portrait has done something wrong to her.

I tried to get the canvas back from Mina's hands, but she shrugged me off.

“Tzuyu, Sana left you already okay? And. . . and how come could you still remember her after you've been diagnosed with amnesia?!” she kept on yelling, and now I don't understand.

But the moment she grabbed a pencil and poked it harshly on my canvas, was the moment my heart broke into pieces.

After spending all of my time, it's a pain seeing Mina stab my canvas with a sharp pencil.

I didn't do anything, I just kept on watching her destroy my portrait, and it hurts.

She threw my canvas on the floor, leaving it all ripped and torn. She left my room in a flash, while I sat on the floor and cried.