0.1

Channing

I moved in with my auntie for the summer and I'm getting ready for the ybn concert. I'm with Shania and my brother.

Me and Shania we're getting dressed.

Shania was dressed so I got my phone and ear phones and we walked out. I went downstairs and saw my auntie watching tv so I said " auntie we bout to head to the concert"

" alright Channing just don't get arrested" I looked at her and said " you know I liked to get called Cameron" she nodded I rolled my eyes while Shania said bye.

My brother went to the mall before I left so I didn't see him. We went left and went outside.

When we got in the car Shania got on Snapchat and started losing I got in the camera and she said " that's my bestoo" " and that's my bestie" I said back.

I drove to the concert when we made it was packed a lot of people came.

We pushed to the front he performed most of his songs. When got done with bounce out with that and I saw something on the ground I picked it up.

It looked like a chain I put it in my pocket and carries on with the concert.

Time skip after concert

Nicholas

We were backstage and I was looking for my chain I asked jay " you kno where my chain went" " nah" he answered I asked everyone else and they didn't know.

Glizzy said " just post on insta about losing it and someone will hit you up".

I nodded and tweeted " lost my chain dm me if you seen it plz" I posted a pic of it.

I hope someone find it because that's the first chain I bought.

Channing

I went home with Shania she's staying with me for the summer. My brother was home I yelled " wassuh Chris" he turned and said " hey baby sis" I rolled my eyes and walked up to him but my forehead hit his chest.

I rolled my eyes and went upstairs Shania was sitting on my bed on her phone.

I sat down next to her and toke my shoes off and my hair outta my buns and let it fall to my elbows. Yes it's real not bundles.

I brushed my knots out it that shii hurt it's naturally curly.

" let me do your hair" Shania asked I looked at her like she was stupid. " No you can only do bundles and yours and even that cute they look nappy as hxll" .

" whatever you bout to cut it out anyway" Shania said " Naw I ain't doing that" I picked out some booty shorts and a t shirt.

" please" I rolled my eyes " alright wait until I get out of the shower" she nodded and got on her phone but screamed I jumped and said " what happened"  she showed me a pic of nahmir without a shirt. " send that to me". She nodded and sent it to me.

I went and washed my hair while singing ' Boo'd Up'  after I washed my body and got out

I went and washed my hair while singing ' Boo'd Up' after I washed my body and got out.

I put on some booty shorts and a crop top. You could see my belly ring and my tattoo.

I walked out and saw Shania changed into some comfy clothes and started taking out her weave

I looked on my phone and saw a notification of my ex friend I clicked on it and saw a video of her saying how she was gonna drag me and that she moved to La too.

Let me see her and I am gonna best her arse she keep playing. I looked at the nahmirs insta and saw that he lost his chain. I then remembered the chain I saw I found my pants and toke the chain out and saw it was his.

I showed Shania and she screamed I jumped and said " it's not that big of a deal" she slapped me I looked at her and she said " bxtch it is" .

Shania is the biggest fan for him out of the two of us ,I just listen to him and think he's a great rapper. Shania thinks he's everything I mean I know he's daddy but you ain't gotta do all that.

I texted him on insta and said " I have your chain we can meet at wal- mart at 3pm tomorrow" " aight coo which one" he replied " 300 Perlman street" " aight thanks" " no prob"

I Shania snatched my phone and read everything and said " I'm gonna meet the ybn crew" I rolled my eyes and looked at her. I walked down stairs and saw my auntie on her phone I grabbed an apple and said " good night" she said " good night.

I walked upstairs and got in my bed Shania was done with her weave she was taking a shower. I got in my bed and turned on my t.v. Shania came out with her hair curly with shorts and a crop top like me.

She got in my bed I guess she sleeping with me. She braided her hair into French braids and got under the cover. I fell asleep after watching the amazing world of gumball. ( bxtch that's my show)

Soooo..... did ya like the first chapter 😫

How many should I post a week or weekly?....🤨