All or Nothing. Jameron (cameron hurley and jordan eckes fan fic)

Jordan's p.o.v

It was nearing 5am and I still couldn't sleep. The near thought of going on tour with All Time Low sickened me. Don't get me wrong I love them to pieces, but Alex... Oh Alex Gaskarth... He my friends is a complete and utter asshole. I heard 'Don't Stop Believin.' By journey go through the bus. That was Tays alarm. I heard her mumble something about not wanting to see that prick.? Or something like that. So I deiced to get up and make some coffee. I sat up stretching my muscles and walked out of the bunk area into the little kitchen area. Rob was already awake tapping on the 'Kitchen Table.' To a song I couldn't quite put my finger on. We left Poughkeepsie New York, 21+ hours ago and I still have no clue where we are going. But hey I'm Jordan Eckes... I forget things. I wanted to wake up Mike so I wouldn't be alone but the last time I did that... Well let's just say I probably can't have children. But unless the guy I like has a vagina I have to adopt... Yes I'm gay I haven't told the band or anyone else cause I don't know what their reaction would be. So I kept quiet. I walked back to Cameron's bunk and woke him up... He was an early riser but by early I mean earliest which is like 8:30 am. It's not even 6:30 he woke up and made himself some coffee and sat down next to me watching some crapy morning television shows that didn't make sense for nothing in the world. "Hey Cam.?" I asked.

"Hm." He looked at me. "wanna go for a walk when the bus stops or something. Been needing fresh air. And where are we going anyway.?" I asked off questions. "Well sure I don't mind we will be stopin in 12 minutes or so in Witcha Taw Falls Texas." I smiled brightly at the cute... Funny... Adorable... No Jordan stop he's your band mate best friend... Your cute bestfriend god dammit Jordan.!!

Cameron's p.o.v

I woke up to Jordan shoving me into the wall of my bunk. He asked me to get up so I did and followed him into the cooking area. I grabbed myself a cup of coffee and looked at rob who was passed out on the floor. Tays phone kept going off but me nor Jordan seemed to care mike was probably about ready to rip everyone's throats out and his ear drums but sadly he can't do that. "Hey Cam.?" Jordan asked.

"Hm." I looked back at him. "wanna go for a walk when the bus stops or something. Been needing fresh air. And where are we going anyway.?" He asked off questions. "Well sure I don't mind we will be stopin in 12 minutes or so in Witcha Taw Falls Texas." I said. He smiled brightly at the thought of

Me sayin yes... Oh Jordan your so perfect.. And cute... And CAMERON JASON HURLEY GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER YOU CANT LIKE YOUR GUITARIST YOU JUST CANT.!!!"

-----------------------------------------

So new Jameron.? Cameron Hurley and Jordan Eckes. Yes a beautiful ship that I am going to start working on. You probably get the jest of it taking place on tour with all time low. Also warning contains a lot of smut and fist fighting if you can't read stuff like that I suggest you not read it. But for everyone else ENJOY.!!!

-Taylor