Chapter 3

I walked into 1st hour and was greeted by eyes and an awkward silence. I kind of tilted my head towards the ground.

        "Miss Ghoul, take a seat" the teacher, Mr. Fret, ordered quietly. I looked up to see any open spots.

        There was four. One in the front next to a geeky kid, one closest to the door next to gossiping girls, one in the middle by some quiet kids, and one in the back right next to a very mysterious, but attractive guy.

        I chose the one in the back. I swiftly slid across the room towards it. I sat my books on the desk and planted myself in caution.

        The boy glanced up in surprise. His eyes were piercing yellow, but so enduring. He had short black hair and thin lips. His body structure was skinny but muscular.

        When he looked up, he almost jumped. He kept his head as low as he could as the hour went on. I watched the teacher but could feel his eyes slightly on me.

        The bell was about to ring. I knew I had to make my move.

        "Hi" I spoke without looking at him.

        " Are you talking to me?" he questioned. His voice was like satin.

        "Umm...yeah?" I responded.

        The bell chimed as he sat there in almost a phase of disbelief. I slowly left the room. " See you" I whispered as I closed the door behind me.