True Love

Before the whole events happened with Angela Baker — It was a normal summer. Everybody arriving to Camp Arawak, wearing their Camp Arawak uniforms on their first days. Once the bus pulled over, the bus driver opened the door and Judy was the first one to come out of the bus. She knew a couple of people at Camp which includes Ricky Thomas.

Judy looked around before she walked around the girl's cabin, till she spotted Ricky. She walked over to Ricky, carrying her bag around her shoulder. A small soft sigh escaped Judy's lips as she looked into Ricky's eyes. "Ricky." She said with a pleasant smile. Ricky smirked and nodded. "Judy. How you doing?" Judy looked down, before looking back into his eyes. "I'm doing alright and you, honey?" Judy asked Ricky, licking her lips. Ricky smiled, biting his bottom lip. "I'm doing good now; that you're here, princess." He pulled Judy closer to him, pressing his lips closer to hers. "I love you, Judy. We may not get along all the time but I sure damn love you." Judy gasped, as her significant other pulled her closer and Judy couldn't help but smile a bit. "I love you, I know I can be a bitch but that's who I am." She nodded, a soft smirk appearing on Judy's lips before leaning in, was this really true love? Judy didn't know how to love but after years of spending time and knowing Ricky Thomas, she's not letting him nor their love go. Ricky cropped her face, with his bare hands and leaned in as well. They kissed for the 100 time. Judy was much nicer this time but not all the time, she loves Ricky and didn't know what else to say nor do. She wasn't going to let him go.