Chapter 1

In the night sky where the full moon shine, a night like this is a perfect night for a man himself know as Karlheinz Sakamaki. He is the king of vampires who know by many is the most powerful vampire through out the land, man was in his throne room sitting in the blood colored chair outlined with pure gold representing the power he held above the night creature quietly drumming his fingers against the arm of the chair. He let out a small hum in boredom awaiting for something interesting to happen. Upon moment of silence karlheinz let out a sigh an about to get of the chair and leave the throne room, but just before he could when he hears the door slammed open with two guards came running towards to their king but stop where they are and bow to him, Karlheinz look at the men's curious to see why these men came to him this late at night. Until one of the man began to speak to their king.

" Your majesty my man and I find something inside a ruined castle. " One of those vampire guard say, hearing this makes Karl very interested indeed wonder what could these men found.

" And do you men know where this castle is? " Both of the men nod, he smirk and stood up from his chair this is truly interesting indeed.

" take me to this castle that your men find. " 

" yes lord Karlheinz "

Both he and the vampire mans teleportation to this castle by the time they get there he saw what the castle looked like it appears to be that this castle has ruins for almost thousands of years, then one of the guard came up to him and take him inside the castle they walk down into the hallway and appear in front an old rotten double door there two of the man stand next to the doors waiting for me to give them the order.

" open the door "

he commented they both nod to him and began to push the double door wide open there inside the room he see three coffin laying on the dusty floor, Karlheinz notice both of the two coffin are next to the smaller coffin that is in the middle in between the lager coffin almost as if that it's protected it. He walk towards the three coffin and noticed that each one of the coffin have the same symbol on it has a moon with a wolf inside of it, Karlheinz realize who they are, those are the "First Blood" who are the Founders members the last survivors, knowing they escaped of a deadly disease a virus named Endzeit that can kill a vampire almost a matter of seconds it targets only the original the first in the demon world. This put a serious face on Karlheinz even though he doesn't show anything emotion to anyone but inside of him, he himself do feel fear because it would be a matter of time for the virus to spread to sub races. With that in mind he needed to find a cure fast or else they're all doom, one of the man ask their king.

" your majesty what do you want to do with these coffin? "

The man said waiting for his orders as the vampire king began to think what he should do. Until he and his mans smell something sweet in the air making all of them thirst for blood Karlheinz turn to see where this sweet blood coming from, he though the sweet blood comes from the two laggers coffin but it wasn't coming from them but this strong smell of blood was coming from the small coffin, this put an interest in him as Karlheinz walk towards to the small coffin he stop right in front of it and reach out his hand to open the coffin but stop a fuse inch away to touch the coffin.

" My lord? " He servant ask wondering what made their king stop.

" it would seem they must'ed put up a seal on this coffin."

 'it seem these two Founders are very protected of it' Karl though to himself.  

Then he began to perfume a spell to undo seal from the small coffin which these Founders are so dispersant to protect this coffin something so precious. Karl smirk as he was able to break the seal with this he can open the coffin now, Karl open the small coffin wide open then he looked inside to which put shock not only him but to his man as well what's inside of the small coffin was a tiny baby upon looking at the baby he could that is baby boy with pale white skin, light pink hair with dark purple-pink on the tip of the hair, he was wearing a white dress with a ridden, also round his neck has a chin necklace with a blue diamond hanging hold of the chin, as Karlheinz looked at the child he notice the infant was moving around a bit then it opens its eyes. 

The child eyes has a golden on his left side and sliver on the right, the infant look up to Karlheinz staring into his eyes as Karl looking back into the small child's eyes with those innocent eyes that was fill of light , then it let out a noise of excitement when he see Karlheinz staring at the innocence child. Karl then pick up the child holding him into his arms, and bring him closer to his face then inhaled the newborn sent which made the baby giggle. Smells it sent made Karlheinz wanted to drink it's blood but he must resisted or else he would harming the child, Karlheinz has an idea 'This child is perfect for my sons' he thought with a smirk. He then turned around to the guard and servant.

" From now on this First Blood child will my son. " Karlheinz said which made all guard and servant vampires gasps and shock at same time before anyone could say anything the vampire king let out a annoying sound.

" Silence! " he yelled, while his eyes turned glowing red making all of them flinch.

" This child must not know that he a First Blood or about the other, if he wanted to know about his mother tell that him, I will tell him that she die giving birth to him understand. "

They nod, Karlheinz then walked out of the room with the baby in his arms as the others followed suit, as all them were outside the castle looking for the last time Karlheinz looked up to the night sky and notice the moon wasn't in it's original color but turned to Blood red. It means that First Blood will be at its filled power, he won't let that happen so Karlheinz put a spell to make a barrier around the castle making sure those two vampires won't leave or escape. Karlheinz then looked down at the child who is now the new members of the Sakamaki family, seeing the sound a sleep while snuggle close to his chest. He then said the small infant as Karlheinz walked towards the Sakamaki house hold.

" come along my child it is time to meet your elders brothers and including the mothers "

 Karlheinz said with a proud smile knowing this child has sealed it fate who will save the life of many and will bring light for those who are around him.