New Friend

I head to my new class and get ready for the teacher to call me up, to be introduced since... Hey, I'm fucking new. Ugh. I sit in a corner seat near the window, having a beautiful view of the sky, and a boy walks over to me, he had alburn and... Blonde in front front hair. It's styled nicely, somehow. He had green looking eyes... "Hey, can you hear me? You're in my seat, kid!" I come to as I notice his lips moving. "S-sorry! But... It's a new year. Aren't you supposed to just pick a seat?" "I always sit there. It's an unspoken rule." He grumbles. What a dick. I sigh as I get up and move one seat up. He sits in his spot and I look at him. He has some freckles and a small scar on his cheek. His ears have piercing marks but without any... Well, earrings.

"What do you want?" He asks, looking very... Very mad. "What's your name?" I ask, a bit shaky, and he looks surprised. Makes sense, I guess, though. He's being a dick and then I ask for his name. "Zach." He says simply, and I smile, handing my hand out to him. "I'm Y/n." I say, and he shakes my hand. I look at the front, seeing the kid that tripped this morning walk in with another guy. They go to the back and sit in opposite seats as me and... Zach. I see the teacher come in soon after, and she says her name. "Hello, children! I am miss Isuka, welcome to the 10th grade!" She says, and I smile.