Care

"Hey Jenn, are you okay?" "Be quiet, she's just a loss cause." "No she isn't. She's been there for me all the time." "The only reason she did that was to have someone else to be there for her. Have you noticed that she did things that she absolutely hates just so you can feel better like, throw a brick at Jackson's house because you found him cheating on you and you couldn't just throw it at his window or-." Shut up." "You know I'm right, stop denying it. You're only hurting yourself by doing that. Just let her cry, it's the only thing she was useful at anyway."

The blood, the screaming, it was just like when I was back at my old school. "Fight fight fight fight fight!" Everybody was screaming. This was too much for me. I used to fight a lot at my old school, but since I moved; I have never had the thought to fight anything.

"Get up, come on. I know your stinger than this. Tae fucking hyung, get up!" I looked at him, he was knocked out cold. Blood coming from his forehead, people cheering, and no one looking at him.

"So, Jennie, I will let your little boyfriend or whatever he is to you go if you agree to be my bitch, deal? Deal." He then lifted me up and kiss me on the lips harshly. It's was disgusting, it did not feel like Yoongi's soft lips.

He then threw my on the floor, and walked away. "Wow, lame." The boy turned around to see who responded. "Yoongi just shut the hell up. You would've done the same thing." "Oh my, I have forgotten that the person I'm talking to has barely any brain cells to comprehend what he is saying and what he did. My bad."

"Excuse me, at least I'm not failing this school." "At least I'm not on a period every second of the day." He then pushed Yoongi which he responded with a kick to his knee cap. The boy fell to his knees and looked at his friends who came and pinned Yoongi down.

"Stop!" I screamed but I did no good. "What's going on in here!" The crowd of people face the door with Mr. Hoseok and the principal with anger in their faces. Everybody ran out the classroom except Yoongi, Jimin, Taehyung obviously, and I.

"Care to explain Ms.Kim." "Th-." "I'll explain." I looked at Jimin in surprise. "No Jimin, you're not even this class please don't." He winked at me and started to talk.

"Even though I was not here to see everything fully, I was rushing over here to give Jennie and Taehyung my condolences to her mother. I then hear Taehyung scream 'Shut up!'and rush over here. When I got here, I see him fighting Mark. A little later, he was knocked out cold. Yoongi then confronted Mark and they were about to have a fight but then both of you came in."

Both the professors looked at me and ask my if that was true. I nodded and kneeled beside Taehyung with his head on my lap. "I'm sorry." I quietly say. "Ms.Kim, please step away. I'll take care of him." I nodded and stepped away.

I felt a pair of arms wrap around of me. "He'll be alright. From all the time that I've known him, he has been strong and endured almost everything." I felt better. I twist around and stuff my head in Yoongi's chest and begin to cry. He ruffles my hair trying to make me feel better.

"Do you want to go home?" I nod and he takes me to the office. "She has a family issue she has to attend to." I lady nods and he signs himself and I out and left the building. "Oh wait, Kookie." "Who's that?" "My brother." He nods and I direct him the the elementary building.

We sign him out and Yoongi carries him on his back. "Noona, where's hyung?" "He's sicky, he's at the hospital." He nods and rests his head on Yoongi's nape.

I unlock the house door and we both walk in. "Noona, I'm going to bed. Nighty." He then left Yoongi and I in the living room. "Umm, do you want anything?" "Can I have Jennifer with a side of Jennie please." I gently punch his shoulder and grab him some soda.

We both walk to my room and start to talk.

(A/N) I had a surge of energy to write again. So, next chapter should be out my Friday or earlier. Depends what ideas come up during the week.

So my plan is to have Mon-Thrus my planning days and Friday my chapter publishing. I would start typing it on Thursday and end on Friday. Saturday and Sunday are for filler or real chapters, depends if my mind is creative. This chapter wasn't even planned.
Bye, luv ya❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Before I forget, who do you want Jennie with? I asked some people to pick out if a hat and most of them pick Yoongi, but now, I want your opinion. This story sounds like it's Yoongi but, I won't if you don't chose him.

Yoongi

Jimin

Taehyung

Byeeeee

-Meli