Islands of Pandora /Ch 1/

Aphrodite's POV

BEEEP BEEEP BEEEP

As I sat up to the sound of my alarm I remember it's the last day of school. I felt a little relived knowing that I won't have to worry about bullies, but it doesn't change the fact that I live in a hell hole with servants of Satan. I look at the time and remembered that my parents would soon be here and beat me if I wasn't dressed yet, so I quickly got dressed. I put on a hoodie and ripped skinny jeans and my Adidas shoes, then put my hair in a messy high bun. After I finished getting ready I jumped at the sound of my father yelling and the locks on my door unlocking. As my father came in with a knife, he inspected my room, checking to make sure it would fit his approval. Thank for me it did. "Aphrodite get your fucking ass down her, or you're gonna be late." I heard my mother call, so I quickly ran down stairs to find everyone else eating in the dining room except Griffin. "Griffin, darling you need to eat so you can stay nice and strong" my mother said to my twin "And I've told you many times I am not eating with you unless my sister eats too." Griffin said. Oh how I wish he didn't't punish himself for what they do to me. Suddenly I feel a sharp pain across my face and I fall back hard. "GOD DAMN IT, DO YOU SEE WHAT YOU INFLUENCE ON YOUR BROTHER... GO OUTSIDE AND WAIT FOR THE BUS, YOU DON'T BELONG INSIDE." my father yelled as I got up from the floor and left mumbling under my breathe "bitches of fucking satan go back to hell". After about five minutes Griffin came out and we walked to the bus stop. "Hey griffy, how's my wittle brother?" I asked teasingly while laughing a little "Yo, A you know how I feel when you treat me like a baby. Plus you're the younger one by 5 seconds, and I'm fine" Griffin says as he puts and arm around my shoulders."I'm sorry I refused to eat I didn't mean for you to get hurt. Griffin said with a sad look. "Hey you know it's not your fault ok? They're all jerks. Don't blame yourself" As I finished my statement my phone buzzed and it was a text from my best and only friend.

Ty: Hey A u on ur way to the bus

Me: Yeah. Grif and I are almost there.

Ty: Excited?

Me: About??

Ty: Yo ur jokin rite?? Bout summer!!!

Me: Lol... Yeah I guess.

Ty: U guess? 

Me: Yeah I mean I still live with demons

Ty: I guess u got a point. Well I see so guess we don't got to text lol

Me: Yeah guess so.Lol

As me and Grif walk up to Tyler the bus comes and we all got on.

       -----TIME SKIP----{First Period}

       Tyler's POV

As Aphrodite and I sit at our table for first period I notice a new scratch her face. -sighs- "Hey A, look at me."  I place my hand under her chin making her look up at me. With my free hand I gently touch the scratch with my finger tips. "How could they do this?" I said to her "You know how they are Ty. Nothing I can do." She said. Her voice so soft and gentle. As I stare into her eyes I can't help but think how beautiful she is and how much I want to kiss her soft lips. I just want her to be mine so badly. Suddenly I hear the teacher come in and I snap out of my thoughts. As I watch the teacher slowly watching, for her to fall for my prank. She screams seeing and tarantula and a garden snake. While she runs out the class everyone is laughing.

         -------TIME SKIP-------{Lunch}

Natasha's POV