The New Kid

"Hey look at that girl over there"
Is he even trying to whisper?
"The one over there"
They don't know I understand Japanese.
"Yeah the tall one"
Great i'm sitting and they can still tell i'm tall. Boo.
"How tall do you think she is?"
"Maybe like 5'7"
I wish I was 5'7 but nope i'm 6ft"
"She's taller then that, man."
Yup
"Well does it matter she's hot and needs to know to ropes right?"
Oh
"Haha yeah she needs to know my ropes"
What the hell.. That's not even good. 'my ropes'?
"Heh heh haha"
Ohmylord... just another 16 hours and 30 minutes. How lovely.

ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ

"Miss...miss we are almost here"
Boo that was a great dream. Whatever it's okay. Soo, All my paper work is done and the company 'Z' (said they would send someone to pick me up, and show me where my apartment is.  The apartment is small and basically three rooms jammed in one but the smaller the cheaper right?

ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ

Okay so I have all my stuff but I am kind of worried because, well.. I am in a whole other country. (^o^) whoop whoop THOUGH I AM IN JAPAN 🇯🇵 AND I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO LIVE HERE!! *internal screaming*

I didn't really notice how much luggage I had till now. My sister helped me carry it last time.

"Here, let me help you with that" hands covered my eyes I know that voice ..
"AUSTIN!!" W-why is he here??

"What did you think you were the only one coming? It was in one of my videos that you went viral remember."

That wasn't what I meant ^^
"HOW COME YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOU WERE COMING THOUGH!! I TALKED ABOUT THIS SO MUCH AND HIW DID I NIT SEE YOU ON THE SAME PLANE!!"

"I wanted to surprise you."

Austin is Elizabeth's best friend. In Ottawa their houses were attached. They could get to either side of the house, from the inside of the house by a big sliding door. They knew each other since Eliza was 3, their parents were friends and so are they. When Elizabeth's parents died Austin's mother and father started to pay for the other half of the house and her and her sisters (Madison) food and bills. When Madison became 16 she got a job and started helping with the bills. Then Austin's mom died from stage three unexpected cancer. After that his dad committed suicided. So now Austin who's 17 now works as a model. Now 17 As well my sister is a photographer, sometimes they have worked together. They pay the bills now. Eliza and Austin and amazing dancers. Austin posted a video of him and Eliza dancing and she gained some fans. She has severe stage fright so she never made a YouTube account or anything to post her videos. Although someone in Japan noticed them dancing to a BTS song DNA. (Kpop song) They got in touch and asked if both of them could fly over and start working. Of course the answer was yes!