Koku x reader

"Y/N" someone yelled out. "Y/N!" I heard again. My eyes slowly opened. "Wh what? Where am I?" I said, groggly as I sat up. Looking to the side, I saw a boy with blueish eyes and beautiful blue hair. I stared at him, until he cleared his throat, looking uncomfortable.
"Oh im so sorry. You look really familiar" I said, tilting my head to the side. His expression changed from slightly embarrassed to confused.
"You mean, you don't know who I am?" He asked, sounding worried. I shook my head.
"I know I know you but" I said, but stopped as a sharp pain pierced through my head. Holding my head, I grunted in pain.
"Y/N are you ok?" He asked. I looked up slightly, and flinched in pain again.
"My head, it hurts a lot." I said, flinching again. I looked down again, as another wave of pain hit me. Suddenly, a loud crash resonated through the room. Looking up, startled, I saw a man with long white hair. The window was broken, so I assumed he had broken through it.
"Laica, what are you doing here?" The blue haired boy growled at the white haired guy. The guy, Laica, looked at me sideways and smirked. I cringed in pain as my head began to hurt even more.
"Oh, you know exactly what I want. Or should I say, who I want." Laica said. I felt the pain in my head begin to extend to my neck.
I let out a noise of pain, as it continued to spread through my body.
"Y/N! What did you do to her?!" the blue haired kid yelled at Laica.
"Oh Koku. I just gave her a small pill, which will cause imense pain throughout the body." Laica said, laughing."After all, you know shes mine. Only i can cause her pain, and take it away."
"Ko ku. Ko ku." I muttered. Lifting my head up, I looked at Koku. Suddenly all of my memories came flooding back."Koku, I remember." I said. Laica looked at me in anger, and I felt intense pain plow through my body again. I scream in pain, and flattened my body against the wall. I saw Koku's left eye change, turning from a dark blue, to a red. It had weird designs in them, and his arm changed to a sword like object. I saw him lung at Laica, before my vision went blurry.
A few hours later
"Y/N, wake up." I opened my eyes slowly, waking up out of a deep sleep. I saw Koku standing over me, with his hands on my shoulders.
"hmm?" I yawned. He took his hands off of my shoulders, and helped me sit up. I looked around the room, and yawned again. "Koku, what happened last night?" I asked, rubbing my head.
He looked down, and rubbed the back of his neck. "Well, Laica tried to kidnap you and take you for himself. I, well I couldn't let that happen. I injured him enough so he couldn't hurt you. You see, I I, I love you Y/N." he said, stuttering on his last sentence. Shocked, I stared at him." Its ok if you don't feel the same. I just"
"No, it's just, I dont know what to say." I said. "Maybe, hmm." I got up and walked over to him. His face went slightly pink. Going on my tip toes, I crashed my lips to his. I felt him kiss back. Pulling away, I saw the look of shock on his face. I was about to walk away, when he grabbed my shoulders and crashed his lips to mine. Pressing our lips together, I felt his tongue glide along my bottom lip. Opening my lips, I felt his tongue slip into my mouth. I felt his tongue glide around my mouth. He pulled away, both of us breathing heavily. I smiled at him, and he smiled back. I tackled him into a hug. I felt his arms wrap around my body. Smiling even wider, I dug my face into his chest.
"I guess this means that we are dating now" Koku said. I pulled back, and nodded.
"Yeah, I guess so." I said.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I hope you enjoyed this chapter. This is such a good anime, and I noticed not many people have written about it yet, so I figured I would. Please like, comment, and add this if you enjoy it. Comment what you favorite character is and why