~09~

"Y/N..."

I darted towards the shadow that now disappeared over the railing. As I ran up to where y/n was. I looked down at the dark water waiting to consume another. It reflected the city lights; Ripples, sending out signals that something was being absorbed deeper and deeper. Bubbles of air racing to reach the surface. Without thinking I jumped in

Y/N I love you.

The coldness of the water hit me as soon as I was in. I swam deeper and deeper to reach the lifeless girl sinking further into the water. Our fingers touched at first, desperately I reached further grabbing hold onto her hand. I pulled her close as I swam to the surface pulling her alongside me.

I reached the surface inhaling air. I swam to shore holding onto her tightly. As soon as we got out of the water the cold breeze blowing against my skin, made me shiver. I pushed my hair back to give me better sight of what I was doing.

Y/N don't give up on me. I intertwined my hands together. Pressing them against her chest while repeating the three numbers, "One... Two.... Three..."

Still nothing.

I pinched her nose and gave her mouth to mouth. Giving her all the breath I had. Continuing the process I tried again. "One... Two... Three..."

Finally a gasp for air was heard. Looking down and was happy that she was breathing. "Thank god Y/N, your finally breathing. The droplets of water dripping from my hair as I held onto her.

I let out a long sigh of relief. The cold air attacking my skin, then that's when I heard it, a splash from the water.