End

Y/n's POV

     "That's it!! Now i know that there is no chance for us to be together. Boy you are wrong for hating a girl like me. Jungkook you are so rude, if only you know how i feel about you TT TT..." you throw your phone on your bed then you get out of that house and used your car...then you drive as fast as you can then suddenly there was an unexpected truck ahead of you ..you step on the brake but it was too late that is why your car and the truck crashed.

After that accident the last thing that you heard is a familiar guy's voice shouting your name "Y/n!!!! Nooo!!!" You were brought to the hospital and the doctor said that you have comitted commatose.

Jungkook's POV

     My tear falls down slowly when i heard the case of y/n. Y/n i know that you can still hear me, so i hope you are listening:

1) will you miss me if i leave?

I said never because i will not miss you,i will die if you leave me.

2) do you like me?

I said no because i dont like you,i love you.

3) do you want to see me?

No because i dont wanna see you,i want to hug you.

4) do you care for me?

No because i already care for you.

5) will you not like a not perfect girl?

No because nobody's perfect at all,but for me you are already perfect.

After i answered her questions i saw a tear falling down on her eyes then i wipe it out. I want to tell you this y/n that "I-......" then someone just came inside the room that is why i left.

(2 months later Y/n passed away)😢

Jungkook's POV

"I visited y/n's grave and gave her the flowers that she always wanted me to buy her. I know that i was being rude that is why im sorry😢 i want to tell you this y/n but i was too late to do it but now im gonna say it loud even if others will hear it "Y/n I!... Love!... You!"

                                    The  End