Part 32

(Recape- pool fun ).

After having great pool time they both went to their room .

Shivika room :-

She was sneezing very badly , having red eyes .

A- that's why I was saying I don't want to get in pool but you being so stubborn pushed me (sneeze)

S- take this medicines .

A- yew....yukk....., I feel michmichi looking at this colour ful tablets .

S- take it annika , stop behaving like a kid .

A- I am alright Shivaay (sneeze) please I don't like this tablets .

He hold her with with his one arm covering all of her with the other hand he tries to put those tablets in her mouth .

S- annika I will buy you pizza and lots of tacos and that you favourite Mexican sizzlers please take this baby doll .

A- (nodded no)

S- we will surely go on shopping please take it .

A- (nodded no)

He kiss her cheek, she stares at him for the while in that cute eye lock he made her have those medicines .

S- done . (Wink)

A- haww....soo yukk....chii.....these are the wrost thing.

He kiss her forehead.

S- bimar ho gayi bacchi .

A- bacchi ? Am I a bacchi?

S- absolutely yes your nakhre noor jaha ke is neither less then any bacchi .

A- chiii.....yew...give me chocolates this taste soo bad .

S- shhh...!

After a while .

A- shivaay which dress should I wear , I think this yellow one right?

S- red one .

A- okaie...!

He wrapped her in a back hug .

S- you look super hawt in red .

She controls her blushy smile .

A- thank you .

She turned back , wrapped her arms around his neck .

A- accha I have something important to tell you .

S- what ?

A- listen to me carefully .

S- okay madam .

A- I was thinking about this since last week , and within some days mom will be back .

S- ??

A- so , I want to disclose our relationship to mom , as we are very sure about each other and it's really a high time to reveal this before mom start finding any guys for my arrange marriage though she have already started soo lets reveal this what say ?

He paused.

S- always with you , but anyways if you find those guys better then me then surely you can go with them .