My Stepdad is my Ex-Boyfriend?

"What guy?" "Well, a nice guy is taking me out tonight so you'll be home alone." "Why? Didn't you learn your lesson from dad?" "Do not get Richard into this, now please, try not to wreck the house. I sighed and walked away. My name was Kayla Harrold. I had light green eyes, a tan, and black hair. I had boyfriends now and then, I was sixteen, I couldn't help it. It was night, I sighed and changed into my pajama's. I looked around the room, then outside. I've seen that car before, black, sleek, it was a classic. Wait a second. . . . That was Trey's car? It couldn't be, I knew there were more cars, Los Angeles is a big city. I shrugged it off, he was probably already in college.

4 Hours Later. . .

I woke up in the middle of the night. . . I heard a scream. I quickly got up and reached for a pen. Wow, a pen. Well, it was something. I slowly opened the door, I saw my mother lead some guy into her bedroom, She had me when she was my age, how sad. . . So she's only thirty-two. I then heard a, "Susan, marry me?" She screamed again and started lip-locking with him. That got me pissed. I quickly slammed the door open. And to see . . . his evil grin. . .

TO BE CONTINUED