A reality show meeting

7/4/2019

Jungkook POV

All of us had a week off because we just finished the YNWA tour in Saitama, Japan and we just got back here in Korea yesterday at like 5 am? I don't know but all I know is that when we got back home, all of us slept in the living room because we were all tired. I was awake but did not move because I felt comfortable on the couch with Jimin and Taehyung hyung. Somehow, we all managed to fit on a single couch.

I decided to get up and make breakfast for everyone

"Now what do they want to eat? Ahh! Eggs, bacon and sausages!"

I got out everything I needed and started cooking. It was 10:00 am in the morning when Suddenly, I hear footsteps outside the kitchen. I turn around and see a walking Mochi. A very sleepy one.

"Morning Jimin-shiii," I said.

"Huh? Oh, Morning," Jimin replies with a low tone

"What are you doing?" He says while making coffee.

"I'm making breakfast for everyone. Do you want to help me cook? I still need to cook the bacon an sausages." I replied.

"Sure," says while walking to me.

10 minutes later.

Me and Jimin just finish making breakfast for everyone and started to wake everyone up.

"GOOD MORNING!!" Me and Jimin shouted at the same time. They moved a bit but not enough to wake them up.

"GOOOOOOOOOD MORNING!!!!" I shouted even louder but they move again. This time covering themselves with the blankets that were already set last night.

"Guys we made breakfast for y'all and the food is gonna get cold if you don't wake the fudge up," Jimin said.

As soon as they hear the word "FOOD", all of them got up at ran straight to the kitchen.

"Wow," I commented.

Jimin chuckled at my comment and walked to the kitchen to eat before me.

"Wow!! You two are an amazing cook!" J-hope says with his mouth stuffed with food.

"Ahh thank you hyung. I couldn't do anything if Jimin was still asleep." I say, while Jimin silently looks away.

After eating our breakfast, we all just did our own thing. I was watching tv with Jimin and Hoseok when suddenly Namjoon hyung's phone rang.

"Hello?, Oh Hitman bang annyeong!, Yes everyone is awake, meeting at 12:00? Ok, I'll tell everyone. Bye!" Namjoon hanged up.

"Everyone! We got a meeting at the bighit building at 12:00. Get yourselves ready!"

Meeting? What kind of meeting? I thought we're gonna have a week off. Apparently not. I got up and walked to my room to get ready.