Part 4

Swara: what did you say ragu?
Ragini : the truth. And then..
Sanskar: so what did ragini say?
Laksh : nothing. But then..
Swara: then what?
(knock knock)
Ragini : who is it?
Maid: ragini mam its me.
Ragini : come in.
Maid: mam janki mam has asked you to get ready and come down soon.
Ragini : why?
Maid : sorry mam. I don't know why?.
Ragini : okay. You can go.

---------------------------------------------------------
(🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶)
Sanskar : hello..
..................
What, now?
(yelled sanskar making laksh to look at him)
....................
Okay, ma i am coming.
..................
Why?
...................
Yeah but
...............
Of course. I will bring him. Don't worry.
......
Okay bye.
Sanskar : laksh.... Laksh...
He looked around not being able to see him anywhere.
Laksh : yes man...
Sanskar : where were..... Are you going somewhere? You are all decked up....
Laksh : ya. I just got a call from dad saying that there is some important work in my new club. So going to check it.
Sanskar : oh...
Laksh : why? What happened?
Sanskar : no nothing. I'll leave. My mum is waiting for me.
Laksh : sure man.
They gave each other a fist fi and sanskar left.
.
I hope that you forget that there was more to this story. Because i will not be able to tell you. I cannot ever tell you that i have started lo.... Hmm.. Feeling for your girlfriend. For my bestfriend.

---------------------------------------------------------Swara : ragini, why is aunty asking you to get ready all of a sudden?Ragini : i don't know swara

Swara : ragini, why is aunty asking you to get ready all of a sudden?
Ragini : i don't know swara. Forget it.
Swara : now tell me what happened afterwards?
Raginis face fell as swara said this. She was upset but still she had a smile on her face.
Ragini : swara i....
"knock knock"
Ragini : come in
Janki: ragu beta.
Ragini : mom. I told you na you don't have to knock ever.
Janki: but when you friends are together. I cannot take the risk.
Ragini : mom..
Janki: ragu, get ready fast.
Ragini : why?
Janki: sanskars family is coming here.
Ragini : what?
Janki: come down fast...
Ragini was very upset now which was noticed by Swara.
Swara :ragini, what is it?
Ragini : swara, i....
Janki: ragu, they are here.....
Swara :ragini, get ready fast. Come on.
Swara went down after pushing ragini inside the washroom.

How will i be able to look in his eyes after everything that happened. I cannot forgive sanskar for yesterday nor can i forget laksh and last night activities. What will i do...
Voice : ragini...
Coming mumma.

Both the families were sitting and chatting. While swara and sanskar looked tensed. They were looking at each other with nervous smile and sad face.
Voice : oh look she is here.
Everyone looked at that direction to find ragini coming down with a nervous smile and teary eyes

Sujata : come ragini. Come sit next to me.
Ragini faked a smile and went to sit next to her. She looked at sanskar questioningly and then at swara with confused look. She then looked at her mother who understood her confusion. So she decided to clear everything.
Janki: ragini. Sujata and I have decided to get you and sanskar married by this week.
This came as a shock to ragini, sanskar and swara. Sanskar and swara were able to smile it away. But ragini couldn't. She wasn't able to understand what was happening with her. What was happening around her? She looked at her mom to get a clearance but was interrupted.
Ragini : but mum...
Janki: no ragini its final.
Ragini looked at her mom with a look that confused janki. Janki remembered that this look of ragini being hurt, her heart being broken. Last time she saw this hug was when.... She brushed her thoughts and looked at ragini with horrified look.
Sujata : sanskar, where is laksh? Why didn't you bring him?
Ragini looked at sanskar to get some answers. Sanskar looked at her and smiled.
Sanskar : ma, he had some important work at the club. Therefore he couldn't come.
Sujata: you should have told him that it was about your and raginis future. He would have definitely came. Did you tell him?
Sanskar : ya, mum i.......
Shekhar : ya he is raginis bestfriend. He should be here.
Ragini was broken after hearing all this. She couldn't understand why was she getting hurt. But she knew what was hurting her.
Does laksh really not care about me? No no ragini he does. But then why wouldn't he come today. Or even try to contact me after that night. Was it all just a night stand for him. No no no ragini he is not like that. You mean everything to him. Is he really happy with this marriage? But why am i upset? I always wanted to marry my college love.. But....
She was confused about her feelings all she knew that she had to get out of here. She stood up and ran to her room making everyone think that she was just shy. But only swara and sanskar knew that she was not shy. There was something else going on with her.
Soon swara followed ragini to her room only to hear loud sobs coming from inside. She got worried for her best friend. She rushed inside to see ragini hugging her knees, hiding her face in them and crying. Swara rushed to her and cupped her face
Swara : ragu, what happened? Tell me please..
Ragini : uh..... Ahhh...
Swara : ragini you are scaring me. Please tell me what happened.
Ragini didn't say anything, she just kept her head on swaras lap and continued crying and swara let her. After few minutes when ragini calmed down, swara made her sit on the bed, wiped her face and gave her some water to drink.
Swara : tell me ragini. Please.
Ragini (taking deep breath) : you wanted to know what happened between me and laksh after that kiss, right?
Swara nodded her head in yes.
Ragini : then listen..
Ragini held lakshs cheek and without a second thought kissed him. They both were kissing each other passionately.
Laksh played with her upper lips while she with his lower one. She held his nape and ruffled his hair. While he held onto her waist and played with them. They pulled each other more close to each other. They kissed like there was no tomorrow.
There came a speed breaker which jerked the car as well as them. Ragini kept kissing while reality hit laksh. He pulled out of the kiss making ragini confused.
Ragini : what?
Laksh : are you sure about this?
Ragini : what do you mean?
Laksh : bachha, i don't want you to regret anything. Anything that is happening now and will happen later.
Ragini : you know i always wanted this.
Saying this ragini smashed her lips on his and kissed him like there was no tomorrow. She held onto his nape to pull him towards himself while he held onto her waist and pulled her. Laksh slipped her dress down and started kissing her on the bare skin. He held her waist and started caressing it while she clutched on his hairs tightly. Laksh pushed ragini down while removing the dress completely and came upon her and....
.
Ragini stopped realising that she cannot get in the details and tell swara everything about their private moments. So..
Ragini : and we did.
She said and looked at swara with teary eyes while swara also had tears in her eyes. Swara came towards her and hugged her tightly and consoled her..
Swara : so you are upset because you betrayed sanky?!
Ragini nodded her head in no.
Ragini : no, i am not.
Swara : then what are you feeling bad for? Are you feeling bad for not feeling bad?
Swara asked confused. But her confusion increased when ragini again nodded her head in no.
Swara : then?
Ragini : i am upset because I cannot do it again with laksh..
She said making swara shocked. Ragini looked at swara with hurt eyes.
Her eyes traveled towards the door to get the shock of her life. Looking at her face even swara turned towards the door to be equally shocked....

.
.
.
.
I am so sorry for late update. So sorry...
I hope you like it...