"CHAPTER 1"

Sunday morning the sun is out and people are going crazy around our house, people were busy cooking, washing the dishes  decorating the living and dining room, all were busy,  except for me of course. I look out the window and see the sun light flashing from the window, I see some squirrel  running up and down from the tree.

Then my wall of sticky notes caught my eye.  The wall of my dreams, then I  reach for the sticky note pad at my side bed table and started writing. it was my daily morning routine, writing my dreams, yet this time I don't remember any of it. I closed my eyes and just try to remember it, still....  nothing. I look at the pad and I accidentally wrote," 그것은 깨거나 나를 만들 수있다" that means' it can break or make me'. WHAT? what can? why did I write this? well....  better keep it. This might make sense  sometime. 

I got up and made my bed, and got ready. Still confuse and wondering about the thing I wrote. What could that mean? What can make or break me? And why would it brea- STOP!! get it together, this should be a special day for you. It can't be ruined because of something that small. My train of thoughts were broken by a knock at my door. I saw my mom entering my room. Still with and apron on. She walk closer to me. 

"aren't you going down for breakfast?" she asked

"Yeah, but don't wait for me, this might take long" 

"okay, by the way, Happy birthday baby" she said with a kiss on my forehead. 

Then she leaves my room, I looked at my mirror, and suddenly smiled, that's the first time in a long time that she kissed my forehead. i touch my bare forehead, that she kissed. I started crying. 

NO!! DON'T CRY YOUR MASCARA!!! 

I wiped my cheeks, STOP!!! you can't do this. Your'e going to do your eyes again!!!! 

I stopped crying, and just look at the mirror, at my face that was covered with smudge mascara and eye liner, and smiled like a crazy person. 

And that's the start of my day. 

......

I walked down the stairs, in my pink t shirt and black shorts, I was starving. I walked straight to the kitchen to get something to eat, I caught my mom and sister cooking. I went to the fridge then I here a plate that was put on our table. 

"here," my sister said, while putting down the plate with French toast in it. 

"Thanks" 

"Happy birthday by the way" she said and turned around to continue cooking 

I did not say anything back. Don't get to weird guys, that is just our family goes, we are not affectionate like other family. 

I sat down and start eating  my French toast. I took out my earphones and start listening to some k-pop songs, yes I am a Korean fan.

I started with some Day 6.

BG: Day6 when you love someone.

While listening I always make some scenes that fits the vibe of the song. While eating my french toast, I stare out the window to the tall trees out our yard.

Our house suddenly slowly turn to a cafe, and then I saw a guy, entering the cafe, wearing a gray hoodie, and carrying a guitar at his hand.