"CHAPTER 4"

=Chapter 4=

Nancy's POV

i opened my eyes, urghhh, i looked at my window, the sun didn't rise up yet, what did wake me up. i sat down, looked at my clock at my bedside table.

2:00 pm, what should i do? i have so much time to spare. and for some reason i don't have the urge to go back to sleep, uhh what to do? i looked around and saw my running shoes. should i go for a run? where? ahh, at the park nearby.

i quickly stand up and change to my sports bra, a black leggings and my running shoes. i grabbed my keys, my bag, and for some reason my sketchbook. as i was about to leave my house, but then i realize. it must be freezing outside, i went back to my room and took my Black hoodie. and went outside, i entered my car, and drove to the park nearby.

i arrived to the park, parked my car. grabbed my cellphone with my earphone. i picked a song *insert fav song*. i looked ahead and i don't see anyone, score! i hate running with other, (introvert much). looking around, i was once again in peace. making it more inspiring to run. i ran around the park for 7 times, it was a decent amount, it was quite a big park. returning back to my car, sweating, tired but super pump, i looked inside for my water bottle. shit! don't tell me i forgot my water bottle. i look around my car for it for a little while, before deciding buying some water bottle at the nearby convenient store.

as i entered, i first saw the chocolate bars, chips in one section of the store. URGHHH why do they do this?? ignoring all the junk foods i went straight to the beverages section, and grab a water bottle. ready to check out, i saw no one was in the register, i saw a bell in the counter and decided to press it, *RING RING*. a girl run out of the staff room as i rang it. shocked i drop the water bottle and it spilled.

"AWW sorry, i'm very sorry," i said bending attempting to clean it up

"ahh. ah-hh don't worry, it-its okay. let me mop that up" she said, quickly grabbing the mop.

i looked up and saw a guy standing behind me. he was wearing a black t-shirt. he looked at me, then look away.

a few seconds of waiting the girl to finfish up, she suddenly ran to the beverages section then went back with a same water bottle in hand

a few seconds of waiting the girl to finfish up, she suddenly ran to the beverages section then went back with a same water bottle in hand. she scan it, then suddenly gave it to me.

"this is on me, miss" she said handing me the water bottle

"ah no it's okay i'll pay for it, that was all my fault" i said refusing to accept the favor

"no it's okay mi-miss, if i didn't scared you it wouldn't happen" she said with a full. i was conscious cause she was a part timer, that surely needed some money was going to pay for my water.

"no no, it was my fau-"

"why don't you just take it?" the guy behind me suddenly put his can of soda in the counter

i looked back at him, my eyes-widen, he was so close to me. OMO!!!

i quickly stand aside, bowed to the girl, and ran away.