The argument.

Y/N POV:

Tears falling from my eyes. I couldn't believe the words that had just left his mouth. 18 months of dating and this is really what he though of me... US! Wow...

I turn to walk away slowly. wiping the tears away,but he grabs my wrist. Despite my attempts to get away his grip is too strong.

"Y/N, please"

"Please what Johnny?"

"Please don't leave me!"

"Why you just told me you don't love me!"

"Baby, I'm sorry please! I didn't mean it!"

I don't know if he means it. I had seen him flirting with Kenz, who is supposed to be my bestfriend. Well I guess not. Kenz was dancing close to him, twirling her hair around her finger. Effortlessly flirting with him. Yes, he didn't know I was watching but now I know how he really feels about Kenz, despite his denial for months. It hurt me. But it was true. He was in love with Kenzie.

I sigh, quickly taking a breathe, knowing what I was going to say next was going to hurt me.... and maybe him.

"No johnny, you've hurt me. Just leave me alone!"

He lets go of my wrist, knowing I'm not going to cave in. His face looks defeated, his eyes sunken and filled with tears, he's desperately trying to hold them back. I hand him the ring he had given me when we had first started dating, clutching his hand one last time, letting the tears flow from my eyes.

"I'm sorry, but it's the best thing to do. I'm not getting hurt anymore." I say with a half hearted smile.

I turn and walk away, tears streaming down my face, my vision blurry. I hear him crying behind me, whispering my name.
"I'm sorry" he whispers.