Loosing my virginity to a girl

Okay so here's how I lost my virginity to a girl. I'm doing girl first as it happened first and would make much more sense.

So, I was about 14 - 15, I'm now 17 and the biggest man whore but oh well. Yeah, I was quite young when it happened, I always promised myself that I would loose it to someone I care dearly about... Which I didn't.

So practically I met this girl at my friend's house, his cousin or something. She was quite hot, let's call her Sapphire as it's a popular stripper name.

Sapphire was staying over the night I was. It was late at night and everyone was asleep (at least I'm sure) I found myself in the bathroom but then the door opens and she walks in while I'm, I don't know what I was doing.

She kisses me, I kiss her back. Not getting in to detail. We're laying on the bathroom floor, naked. While she went to get the condom and shit, I was wanking off trying to get hard 'cause I just couldn't. If you didn't know fucking while soft is somewhat impossible.

She comes back and I'm like halfway up.

Skip a little.

I was trying to get inside but it just wasn't working. I was extremely nervous. Eventually, I'm partly in and just trying to move...

It lasts about 5 minutes tops before I got frustrated and gave up.

That's all you get the after detail is weird. Let's just say I wasn't ready and I'd never gotten further then a few make outs at the time. It was a huge mistake but I don't really regret it.