A Short Story Of Two Lovers

Chapter 1

It was a night like any other, rainy and wet. I had decided I was never going to get out of my bed ever, again, but my plan did not last for long. As always my best friend had tossed a rock at my window. I got up and opened it, he was waiting there patiently for me to help him up. He grabbed onto my arm gently, and I helped him into my room. Man was he great, he always new when to chill with me (hehe).

As he sat on my bed ever so quietly, I plopped a peppermint in my mouth. He sat there and just looked at me, I started blushing super hard. I decide to tell him that my mom was on a very important drive to Detroit. That's when he took a seat over beside me.

I leaned in an gave him a soft kiss, I pulled back and looked into his beautiful gray eyes. He caressed my face with his hand, I leaned in again, but this time I didn't pull away, I grabbed onto his hair. It was as soft as a bunnies fur. Our kisses got stronger and hotter as he layed me down. He reached for my small lamp to turn on the dim light. He kissed my neck and went down to my chest. I smiled in delight. I combed his hair with my hands. He came back up to kiss my lips.

He took off his blue plaid shirt. Then he helped me shed my deep purple tee shirt. I was thankful that I had a very cute bra on, it was pink and lacy. He cupped my head and kissed me. He smelled like coffee, I took in his wonderful scent. I put my hands on his chest, he had always had the perfect caramel skin. I kissed him long and hard. He unclipped my bra. With one hand he touched me, and with the other he took off my panties. I started to breathe hard. He made me feel so good. I was full of warmth. He kissed my breasts and reached for my hand. Then whispered into my ear that I was beautiful

I unbuckled his belt, he then took off his pants. He kissed my stomach and cupped my breast. I laid my hand on his back. We were both breathing as if we couldn't catch our breath. He went farther down my body and kissed my private skin. I opened my mouth and quietly mumbled in pleasure. He took off his underwear, I rolled my eyes back because I had fallen deeply in love with him. Then we made love, I screamed in the intense pleasure. He kissed me so I would quiet down. I moved my body to sync with his. It felt so good.

I transitioned enough to were we where spooning. I slid my body up and slowly went down. He kissed the back of my neck, I reached backwards and grabbed his hair. I could feel his pleasure. I could feel everything he felt. I moved my body faster on him. I caught my breath and got on top of him. He grabbed my waist as I sat on him. My hair fell on my shoulder. I leaned my head back and slowly made love with him. He grabbed my hands and helped my stay steady. I moaned in complete happiness. He grabbed me and put me on the bed, he moved my legs so they would lay on hid shoulder.

He kissed my breast while he screwed me. He went from fast to slow. He suckled on my breasts like a small kitten. He was so gentle. I grabbed his head and pulled him closer to my chest. He took that as a sign to move faster and harder. He picked me up and loved me on my faded lemon colored wall. I moved my body to do some of the work. We both were flushed with each others warmth. He moved me to sit on my dresser, he grabbed my thighs and kissed my private skin. I couldn't hold it in any longer, I yelled as I felt the best point of pleasure.

He moved me to a chair and I let him love me when I sat on his muscular body. I couldn't get enough of him. It had been three full hours. We went on longer. He made me feel so good. He picked me up and put me on my bed. He went into me once again and came inside of me. We jumped in surprise. We breathed until we could quiet down, then smiled. I looked at him and he looked at me. We kissed once more. I then moved closer to his body, and we finally went to sleep. 

Chapter 2

     I was happy to wake up with him beside me. I kissed him and went to take a shower. I guess he heard me turn on the water because he went to the bathroom to brush his teeth. He gave me my privacy, though I didn't want it. I got out of the steamy tub and brushed my teeth. I walked into my room completely nude. He looked at while he was only in his boxers, and smiled. I had notice he had changed the sheets and started a load of laundry. Handed me clean underwear and a bra. We hugged each other and sat on my bed.

I layed my head on his shoulder, then he put his arm around me. He asked if I was hungry, I nodded yes politely. He got up and walked into the kitchen, and cooked me breakfast. I came up behind him and kissed his back. He pulled out a chair and handed me my food with a cup of iced water. He had cooked a blueberry muffin and some bacon.

I knew right then that I was going to spend the rest of my life with him.