Chapter 1

Butch sat in the leather chair waiting for his turn in pool against Rhage. The brothers had all been hanging out and drinking while the girls went to have a movie night or some shit. Rhage had pocketed another stripped ball and it was his turn to hit the cue, again.

Butch's mind started to wander and he caught a glance from V across the room. The male was staring at him, he looked tense, Butch wondered why until he noticed that the leather pants at his thighs were tight. V had an erection.

Butch's throats went dry, normally he would say some crap like how he didn't go that way but he how he is totally okay with homosexuals. He only gulped and admired the powerful member beneath the material. He'd seen the brother naked several times, he's known of V's past feelings for him as well, but it wasn't until this moment that Butch was close to taking V up on whatever he was going to offer.

"Here take my place," Butch set his whiskey down and handed his cue to Tohr.

Butch knew Rhage was about to open his mouth to taunt the male on where he was going and if he was scared of losing. Just to state the record Butch was no pussy, he wasn't scared of Rhage and he knew for a fact he could beat the brother in a simple game of pool. Butch knew though that this moment was rare and he wanted to hold on to these feelings long enough to experience and explore whatever was about to happen.

Just like Butch figured, V was following him down into where their bedrooms were. He knew Marissa would be home later and cleanup wasn't an option, Jane would be home tomorrow after working a late shift so V's room it was.

He turned into the room and could smell the arousal of the male behind him. Then Butch heard the door shut. His pulse was rapid and his palms suddenly sweaty. Jesus Christ, did he even have an erection?

He did and it was pressed painfully up against his zipper.

"Let me help you with that," V's gruff voice said from behind.

In one moment V wasn't in sight and the next he was in front of Butch undoing his zipper and setting his thick, throbbing, cock free. V's gloved hand grabbed his member and began to stroke him up and down.

Butch moaned and shot his head back. His vision suddenly didn't work, but fuck, who cared when he was quite possibly getting the best handjob he's ever had in his life. For Christ sakes he was about to orgasm right then and there like a pubescent teenage boy.

Suddenly, the hand on Butch's cock was replaced with something hot and moist, V's mouth was engulfing his cock. His cheeks suctioned in while he sucked until Butch's knees gave out. He put his hand in the males hair and involuntarily thrusts his head forehead. There was this wonderful gagging noise coming from him but V didn't pull back, he kept on sucking.

The sensations were too much and Butch stammered, "I'm going to--"

"Not yet." V pulled back and undid his own pants.

Butch has seen V naked before, but never like this. His erection was long, the head dark pink, the veins prominent, his cock thick and pulsating with a need for release. Fuck, if just looking at the thing made him harder than granite, Butch couldn't begin to fathom what was in store for him next.

Butch's mouth was hungry, he wanted to lick V's cock like it was his favorite flavor ice cream, he suddenly wondered what V's seed would taste like and now he won't stop until his question is answered. He knew V liked things kinky but he wasn't prepared when he felt metal cuffs restraining him to the bed.

Butch had to laugh at the irony, cuffs, get it? Because he was a cop. Ha ha.

V ripped off Butch's shirt and in a split second the males were openly naked and vulnerable to each other. V planted himself in between Butch's legs, he lifted Butch's ass spreading his cheeks and expertly impaling himself. Butch's legs were on either side of V and when he felt the burning sensation in his ass he instinctively raised his hips to give his friend better access.