The tattoo

It all started when you were born. The whispers, the stares & the laughs.

You were born with both a white and a brown eye with blonde hair. The name they gave you it was the name of your great grandfather, Tyler Williams. The name was oddly uniqe but you held it with pride. The tattoo on the other hand was cryptic. I was the only one to have it in the town.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°○○○○○○○○○○○°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I awoke to the sound of my brothers door slamming, this was normal for him. Last Judgment Day we lost my older brother Jackson. He was 7 at the time when the stone glew red.

Flashback~
"Now can Jackson Williams please step up to the Judger(stone)". I watched as he slowly made his way to the podium. He glanced back at us and swallowed, he turns back around and starts to climb the steps until he is standing right behind the Judger. The town folk go quiet, the Mayor nods his head and Jackson lifts his arm, the man pushes his sleeve up and places his hand on the stone. The stone almost immediately shines red. Then 7 men in black suits grab his arms and legs. They push him to his knees just as crystal tears start streaming down his face .
My father tries to sprint to his son but as he does one of the man place a gun at the back of his head, father immediately freezes in his place. He walks back over to us and places his hands over my ears as my mothers put hers over my eyes. After about 12 secounds I hear a agonizing scream that shatters my heart. I feel heavey tears roll out of my eyes and stream down my face. I can feel my mother sobbing next to me as she leads me away from the stage.
Flashback over~

That scream follows me everywhere I go. Haunting my dreams turning them into nightmares. I get up from my bed and get dressed into my hunting gear & pull my hair into a loose ponytail. I slowly make my way downstairs to see my mother standing over at the window staring at the red flag with a black diagnal streak through it.

The flag of my older brother. It has been 2 years scince he left. Mother is deeply affected, father left us soon after and Chase ignores me at every chance he gets. I'm now seven so this is my first year of Judging. I sit down at the table and eat the porridge that was placed out.

I grab my messanger bay and set out for school getting disgusted looks everywhere I go. I alway head straight for my seat right at the back in the corner. I know its mine because it has word like freak, odd, disgusting, tattooed idiot ect. carved into the top.  I dont know why though I've never even talked to most of these people but once they saw my differences they follow in others footsteps. I try to act normal but its hard to but I keep it to myself. After 7 excruciating hours later I make my way back home and go straight to my room. I go over to the music box Jackson gave me with the disc of the song O D D by hey violet. I play it and sing the lyrics softly finding confort in the song.

             { play song}

I was raised by a mom
Who told me I should never listen to another voice
But my own
Now I've grown up, now I know
That when I'm tryna be myself it isn't so simple
Anymore

Some days I wake up I just wanna hide under the covers
'Cause no matter what I do I'll never be like all the others

I'm a little O.D.D
Most people really don't get me
I'm the girl in the back of the class
Blank stare, don't care, don't ask
I'm a little O.D.D
And I see the way they look at me
I can hear it when they talk that trash
Saying "Any minute she gon' crack"

Oh
My sister, bless her heart
She was the only one who had my back when everyone
Else did not
Looking back, it's crazy
I almost turned into the person people told me I
I should be

Some days I wake up I just wanna hide under the covers
'Cause no matter what I do I'll never be like all the others
Because

I'm a little O.D.D
Most people really don't get me
I'm the girl in the back of the class
Pink hair but I'm wearing all black
I'm a little O.D.D
And I see the way they look at me
I can hear it when they talk that trash
Saying "Any minute she gon' crack"

I'm a little O.D.D
And I see the way they look at me
I can hear it when they talk that trash
Saying "Any minute she gon' crack"

I'm a little O.D.D
Most people really don't get me
I'm the girl in the back of the class
Fuck bitches, get money, book cash
I'm a little O.D.D
Most people really don't get me